• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can't Reach Server Or Teamspeak server ..

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
It is not the (can't resolve host name) problem. I've done the DNS stuff and it still doesn't work. It says can't reach server on every single server. But on the website the servers update normally like usual. If anyone knows how to fix this please help..

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Internet must not be good enough to connect to the servers

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Your Internet must not be good enough to connect to the servers
Based on his donor status, I'd guess otherwise, that he was able to connect just fine before the recent changes.

It is not the (can't resolve host name) problem. I've done the DNS stuff and it still doesn't work. It says can't reach server on every single server. But on the website the servers update normally like usual. If anyone knows how to fix this please help..
What OS are you running?
Can you run "nslookup -type=srv _minecraft._tcp.us15.mcsg.in" in Command Prompt (windows) or Terminal (mac/linux) and paste the result here?
Do you have any firewalls enabled? With Windows, Windows Firewall is automatically enabled. If so, have you allowed the java.exe file to access any IP/port?

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Based on his donor status, I'd guess otherwise, that he was able to connect just fine before the recent changes.

What OS are you running?
Can you run "nslookup -type=srv _minecraft._tcp.us15.mcsg.in" in Command Prompt (windows) or Terminal (mac/linux) and paste the result here?
Do you have any firewalls enabled? With Windows, Windows Firewall is automatically enabled. If so, have you allowed the java.exe file to access any IP/port?
its also not working on my brothers laptop.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score

What OS are you running?
Yay Developer! :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i would suggest trying to flush your dns if nothing here works. look it up on google :p

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
what could i look up on google? because last night i went to my dads and It worked there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci