• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Bug Report - Getting Stuck in Blocks

Minecraft Username
Tolgacam1907
Affected Regions
Europe
Affected Server(s)
Affected Map
The Survival Games 4 (24 player)
Time & Date
December 2019 - January 2020
Minecraft Version
1.7.6 - 1.7.10

tolgacam1907

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so I don't know what term should be used for this, but here is what happens: When you are running away from someone, and you turn back and use FNS/Rod very quickly, you get stuck in a block, unable to move. When you get stuck in a block, you need to do right click with sword to be able to run again, but by the time you do that, you are already killed.

I've started playing on mcsg a few weeks ago, and this bug is going on since then. I doubt whether mods are even aware of the situation. Please make an effort to fix this, MCSG is unplayable when it comes to fighting teamers/hackers.

Also, I assure you that this problem is not about my internet/pc. I've seen this bug happening to players who were rodding/FNSing me while running away from me.

Thank you!

AlexFromTheHood

Spectator
Reaction score
A bug that also affected me in sufficient ways. Important battles and close to win moments, I hope it will be fixed in short. I believe that this bug is something they need to struggle with to fix because it doesn't seems easy to solve.

REVER5E

Spectator
Reaction score
It started happening a lot more often after the recent patch. Now I get rubberbanded 99% of the time if I try to rod or bow someone back after doing a complete 180. The easiest solution to this would be to turn the anticheat into log-only mode (or passive, whichever you prefer) so instead the anticheat wouldn't prevent actions that it deems illegitimate from happening, but rather log them and notify staff about it.

Mauro made a poll in his thread regarding this exact issue - https://mcgamer.net/threads/please-disable-the-anti-cheat-read-the-thread-poll.351417/

SirClubs

Another guy
Reaction score
Ok, so I don't know what term should be used for this, but here is what happens: When you are running away from someone, and you turn back and use FNS/Rod very quickly, you get stuck in a block, unable to move. When you get stuck in a block, you need to do right click with sword to be able to run again, but by the time you do that, you are already killed.

I've started playing on mcsg a few weeks ago, and this bug is going on since then. I doubt whether mods are even aware of the situation. Please make an effort to fix this, MCSG is unplayable when it comes to fighting teamers/hackers.

Also, I assure you that this problem is not about my internet/pc. I've seen this bug happening to players who were rodding/FNSing me while running away from me.

Thank you!
We (as in the devs and staff team) are aware of these bugs, but unfortunately the only people with power to fix anything are the devs. Although the devs are trying to find a solution to these problems, it'll take time regardless. Nothing is set in stone, but there have been ideas and thoughts thrown around on how to improve the server. Please, bare with the devs as they actively try to find a solution to these problems.
To further add to this, read my message here under this thread: https://mcgamer.net/threads/please-disable-the-anti-cheat-read-the-thread-poll.351417/#post-2762187

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci