• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breezey Island's (3 of them)

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
Starting this out i just want to say, sorry if i get ranty, I'm feeling a little agitated right now.

Alright now thats out of the way: I want to talk about these new maps; specifically Demon's Breeze and Freeze Island.
Where to start, lets see, ill just start with the 3 first games i played today:
1st game. Demon's breeze: now with all three of the breeze maps, my route is very small: it is the small ship, on this one as you know it is very hard to get onto the small boat, having gone on the bridge like path around to the small boat, it is annoying to see that i can just be jumping in parkour: to lose a couple of frames and bunnies up a jump out of no fault of my own: I mean come on! a map made mainly of lava is just ridiculous, i have a decent computer and can record at frames up to 200 fps: and i am getting frame drops every 20 seconds. For most of the people i know on these servers (having laptops) --- it must be hell for them! I don't understand why this map was picked, i mean sure, its the staff decision, but i just can't get it.
2nd game: Breeze island (Original): I am flowing pretty well, got full armour made up of chain and gold with an iron sword, only to run into a team of two: who some how manage to push me into the water with fishing rods, and then bow me to death, --- now seriously: nerf the god damn bows. I accepted this one more than the demons breeze death because it was ridiculous, but it is breeze: it is second nature to die like that for me now.
3rd game: Freeze island: WONDERFUL, another breeze knock off, going back through my route of the small boat: getting good gear, going well: full armour, iron sword: chasing someone on ice for about 10 minutes, Don't get me wrong, this is my favourite of the three maps: it is the fastest paced and doesn't tear your frames apart, but at the same time, i lost the game to a team because i ran out of food chasing the guy on the ice for so long. its just ridiculous.

Now going onto my point early: about not getting why these maps were picked, i like freeze island more than the original, BUT the original is the original, i understand that one still being on mcsg, its one of the favourite maps: but what i don't understand is the fact that many people are creating new and different maps all the time and posting on the forums: SO WHY DID WE IMPLEMENT THE SAME CRAP 3 TIMES? -- Im sorry to flame, but its just my opinion, sorry if i broke any forum rules with this, i don't really know them :3

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Starting this out i just want to say, sorry if i get ranty, I'm feeling a little agitated right now.

Alright now thats out of the way: I want to talk about these new maps; specifically Demon's Breeze and Freeze Island.
Where to start, lets see, ill just start with the 3 first games i played today:
1st game. Demon's breeze: now with all three of the breeze maps, my route is very small: it is the small ship, on this one as you know it is very hard to get onto the small boat, having gone on the bridge like path around to the small boat, it is annoying to see that i can just be jumping in parkour: to lose a couple of frames and bunnies up a jump out of no fault of my own: I mean come on! a map made mainly of lava is just ridiculous, i have a decent computer and can record at frames up to 200 fps: and i am getting frame drops every 20 seconds. For most of the people i know on these servers (having laptops) --- it must be hell for them! I don't understand why this map was picked, i mean sure, its the staff decision, but i just can't get it.
2nd game: Breeze island (Original): I am flowing pretty well, got full armour made up of chain and gold with an iron sword, only to run into a team of two: who some how manage to push me into the water with fishing rods, and then bow me to death, --- now seriously: nerf the god damn bows. I accepted this one more than the demons breeze death because it was ridiculous, but it is breeze: it is second nature to die like that for me now.
3rd game: Freeze island: WONDERFUL, another breeze knock off, going back through my route of the small boat: getting good gear, going well: full armour, iron sword: chasing someone on ice for about 10 minutes, Don't get me wrong, this is my favourite of the three maps: it is the fastest paced and doesn't tear your frames apart, but at the same time, i lost the game to a team because i ran out of food chasing the guy on the ice for so long. its just ridiculous.

Now going onto my point early: about not getting why these maps were picked, i like freeze island more than the original, BUT the original is the original, i understand that one still being on mcsg, its one of the favourite maps: but what i don't understand is the fact that many people are creating new and different maps all the time and posting on the forums: SO WHY DID WE IMPLEMENT THE SAME CRAP 3 TIMES? -- Im sorry to flame, but its just my opinion, sorry if i broke any forum rules with this, i don't really know them :3
the point in having these new replicates is to give a challenge and a relief from the usual breeze of breeze island. It seems like the maps have been created based off what people complain about on the forums.
A secret plot to ensure that no one would care if we removed the original?

If not, it should be...
xD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
A secret plot to ensure that no one would care if we removed the original?

If not, it should be...
I'm actually pretty sure this is the reason why the new maps were implemented XD

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.... we already know that Breeze Island is the most overplayed but yet generally hated map on our servers.... so another two were uploaded o.o

Even though I helped to build Freeze Island (the dragon, rawr), I still don't think it should be on the servers with all of the other Breezes-it's overkill.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.... we already know that Breeze Island is the most overplayed but yet generally hated map on our servers.... so another two were uploaded o.o

Even though I helped to build Freeze Island (the dragon, rawr), I still don't think it should be on the servers with all of the other Breezes-it's overkill.
Finally! A mod that agrees!

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
the point in having these new replicates is to give a challenge and a relief from the usual breeze of breeze island. It seems like the maps have been created based off what people complain about on the forums.
xD
that just seems Dumb to me, they too a map hated by many and made it laggier and then: okay freeZe is slightly better, but still I hate having to play breeze 24 7 now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci