• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Strategy

Reaction score
I reminded myself today on Breeze about a strategy probably lots of you know this, but this is to help everyone in general.

Earlier today I was having the worst luck on breeze island, I couldn't get a weapon :( So at corn refill, there was your typical full iron kid with a diamond sword. I just hung out in the mountains most of the game. Suddenly I hear a bang, 2 tributes remain, it's me and him.

Deathmatch haven't happened yet, 30 seconds of time left. Then I see his nameplate in the mountains, my first instinct was to run, but I though otherwise.

I see him he doesn't see me, he looks out over the edge of the mountain, then boom. I punch him straight off the mountain and he goes plummeting to his death.

If you don't get a weapon stay in the mountains and hit others off who do.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I had the worst luck on Breeze Island, I only had a bow and one arrow, saw one person with diamond sword then thinking "Oh no, I am stuffed!" Went up an island BAM! shot him off, got myself a diamond sword. :3

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
This is one strategy i actually designed the map off of :p I wasn't very good at PvP when i made it, so made sure i could kill people like this if i got into a situation like this one :D
Tell me sometime? ;) Because it would help if I had a wooden sword and the guy that I was versing had a diamond sword. :)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
But if you smell like onion you have swag like blakew. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci