• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Bittersweet" - 128x Resource Pack by Phiilling

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score

By Phiilling

This is my first ever resource pack I've made, I've mixed several popular packs like R3DCRAFT SR, Defscape, Chroma Hills, and other popular packs to form a better pack! Some of the items are customized from existing packs, to get the original feel to it. I hope you like it, download below, but first check out the screenshots!

I picked the R3DCRAFT SR grass, because I wanted to keep grass as close to High-res Default as possible.

I wanted to use Defscape logs and wool, they brought a more depth to the pack when I mixed R3DCRAFT and Defscape.

Some of the combat item textures are customized, the iron sword is a bit whiter than the original, so you can see which one is stone and shich one is iron.

Most of the textures are R3DCRAFT, some of the blocks are Defscape and stonebricks are from Chromahills. Items I've gotten from R3DCRAFT and Defscape :D PM me for a full list if you're interested.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sh2ayzn7fn1mfoo/Bittersweet.zip

Go ahead and give it a try, it is a decent pack!
Idk some #TagsForBumps? jonnysurvives MaximMine thingy182 Ceroria DarkFyr NixGamez EmperorsReborn Twistology Miner9823 OhFancy Fesbaz I_love_desk Zinc

Last edited:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very nice looking pack! I especially like that bow texture.

Moved to anything minecraft.

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
Very nice looking pack! I especially like that bow texture.

Moved to anything minecraft.
Thank you so very much! :D
I've been making this pack since summer, switching textures in and out, sharing the unfinished version to some of my friends to get some feedback, and I think it's near finished! :3

I've realised that people either love the orange rod and bow, or they just hate it but you know, textures can be changed x)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I like it so much...but it's too much for my pc ;-;

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a try, it has been a while since I've used a different texture pack :)

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a try, it has been a while since I've used a different texture pack :)
Tell me your full review on it when you are done getting familiar with it! :3 please don't hesitate to tell what you don't like about it, negative feedback helps as much as positive. :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha :D what's your opinion on the pack though, maybe download ;)
Hmm, I'm not a fan of the stone brick texture, and the MCGamer logo kinda screw up with my inventory, but the rest of it looks good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci