• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest MCSG fail

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Heeeeeerro-

Speaking for myself, I've had more fails than i've had success, but most of the time it's pretty funny so share your fails here. :3

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i had a full set of iron armor and an iron sword and instead of waiting 60 seconds for deathmatch, i chased a guy and walked right into the same lava that he did. The last dude won by default with a leather helmet and a wood sword.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This goes in Survival Games Discussion btw.
*Note: Will post one tomorrow :p

Quiksilver_99

Spectator
Reaction score
well during deathmatch i had decent armour and an iron sword and took a guy out who was a challenge then i ran away from a leather armoured person but was an idiot and turned aro und to shoot an arrow at low health but the person was really close and killed me.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Gotta be OCD.
What else would I be?

OK, as promised, here is a fail in MCSG. Not mine, but my friend's fail. Definitely worth saying.

I was playing with my friend on SG1 (loooong long time ago, before voting) and he was still new. It was one of his first 3 games, and I had died a little earlier. Deathmatch was starting with it's 2 people (it used to be 2 person deathmatch for all you new people, and I don't think there was a countdown either) and my friend was in there. He had 1 piece of leather armour, a stone axe and 2 hearts left not regenning. He spawned like right next to the person that looted corn, and that guy was ready for it and loaded his bow. He shot as soon as he could, hitting my friend right in the face as he was stupidly charging the corn looter with his stone axe at 2 hearts. My friend was dead before he was withing range, yet they spawned within 3 podiums of eachother. It was so hilarious, we still laugh abou t it when mentioned. To get the full experience, you would have to have been there, but I think it's still pretty funny.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What else would I be?

OK, as promised, here is a fail in MCSG. Not mine, but my friend's fail. Definitely worth saying.

I was playing with my friend on SG1 (loooong long time ago, before voting) and he was still new. It was one of his first 3 games, and I had died a little earlier. Deathmatch was starting with it's 2 people (it used to be 2 person deathmatch for all you new people, and I don't think there was a countdown either) and my friend was in there. He had 1 piece of leather armour, a stone axe and 2 hearts left not regenning. He spawned like right next to the person that looted corn, and that guy was ready for it and loaded his bow. He shot as soon as he could, hitting my friend right in the face as he was stupidly charging the corn looter with his stone axe at 2 hearts. My friend was dead before he was withing range, yet they spawned within 3 podiums of eachother. It was so hilarious, we still laugh abou t it when mentioned. To get the full experience, you would have to have been there, but I think it's still pretty funny.
Lol wow and yeah, mobile version is slightly messed up (at least on my ipad) so I didn't find the right forum lol

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok one of my biggest mcsg fails.
Well once On survival kingdom I was looking for people and i found a team of 2 cooking some food. I killed one but the other ran so i thought i won. And when I won in mcsgv1, I used to set myself on fire. I died of fire but this was the first time after I died of fire. That I was a spec so I am thinking glitch and then i look at the chat and it said I lost. One more small failure was when I went to the corn and instead of getting a chest I got the crafting table.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci