• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bigbob37's MCSG Story

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
Once upon a time, there was a ten year old boy named Leo. him and his friend Will just found the world of minecraft 3 months ago. At this time the only thing that they were interested in was adventure maps and survival lets plays. Leo played under the name of bigbob37, and will played under the name of DDKunde. They were absolute and udder NOOBZ at anything minecraft related at this point, and hadn't heard of anything PVP related. One day Leo was watching his favorite minecraft show, The Minecraft Monday Show. In this show BebobVox gave a ton of random MineCraft information to whoever wanted it (Leo still watches this show today!) In Bebob's gaming channel he posted a video of a server that was being worked on, Leo watched this video, then quickly forgot about it. About a month later, Antvenom posted a Minecraft Survival Games video, and Leo wanted a piece of the action. In a rush, he looked up "Minecraft Survival Games" In Google. Sadly, at that time, MCSG was not popular enough to appear at the top of the huge Google list. So, he went with a server called JuiceVille and stuck with it for about a week. After that he got bored of there CRAPPY plugin and wanted to find a more professional server. THIS time he accually did find MCSG, and went to the server list and went to us1, with 12/24 people and 4 minutes left. He was hooked and the next day he called up Will and they played a few rounds. They enjoyed the thrill of MCSG and played and played and didn't stop playing for HOURS! At school we would all compare scores.The halls we filled with "Oh well i got 5th place" and "I got 14th place SON." Will put a end to all this and got the first win. and immediately skyrocketed in wins. Leo was a noob back then, so he had a LOT of random Skype calls. Every time he entered a server, the first thing people saw his "Bigbob37" avatar say was always "SKYPE TEAM ANYONE??? I HAVE SKYPE." Back then the only map there was the magnificent Sg1. Leo then found Blamph, and Egrodo. Lets start with blamph first! Blamph had about 200 subs when I first subscribed to him, I LOVED His Videos SOOOOOOOOOOO Much. Bigbob37 had a blamph eye when it was cool, not nooby. And I found egrodo, I loved his tactics and subscribed to him too. So now lets skip forward a bit. Now Will (DDKunde) has 300 wins, hes 42 in the WORLD! And then he gets bored and quits. and hist rank in the servers slowly subsided until he got below the 100 mark, then 200, 300, 400. bigbob37, still plays with DDKunde to this day. So Leo was on his own. He started a new youtube channel, got fraps and a better mic. Then became a active member of the forums and started winning every day. he gained subs and had a great time meeting new friends (And enemies :>.) He is now a relatively well known member of the PVP community and is a Moderator on the MCTC Servers. And hes not planning to quit now. (BTW if you were stupid enough not to realize, im bigbob/Leo)

DDKunde - Best friend Evah
Blamph : Inspirational
Egrodo: Inspirational
TheBacan/Hikid/Bacanandeggs : awesome person
Bigbadbuzz : Heater
Tpemrickjr : awesome person/(internet) friend
Samdude09 : awesome person/(internet) friend
WalkerRed : Awesome person/(internet) Friend
Wolfy16 : Awesome Dude

THANKS Brahski's

Members online

No members online now.