• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tester Status

Is having any form of beta tester status a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The in game nameplate is a good idea, but not the website profile status

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The website profile status is a good idea, but not the in game nameplate

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking of a way to make survival Games a little more rewarding to all beta testers (which would be everyone who has played on a server at this point)

I was thinking that the said persons profile page on the website would show that they were a beta tester

ex.
Jediluigi98
US Iron Donor
Beta Tester

And to go even further, maybe even add some form of this to your name during the game

ex.
(BETA)(502)SPEC:Jediluigi98

I know some people might be thinking, "why would they do this? everybody is going to have this on their name if they do this." While that may be true for a while, eventually the title will hold great significance because more and more people will become new members after the beta is over.

Please, tell me what you think

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
i like this idea, it's kinda like minecraft alpha to beta, with the alpha people getting all future updates free.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think almost everyone will be a beta tester then.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah but when it gets out of beta, the new players won't get it... en people with the beta status will quit sometime... so it will become rare :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats a cool idea but maybe instead of the word beta players could have a small symbol or a badge on the forums, on your profile page, in the signature or under your picture and name on the left side of the screen.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe, But I think we should only keep it on the forums and maybe the signature rank thingys.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeh logo in the signature would be good but couldnt people copy it and put it in theres. if so it would be better to place the logo where your iron sponcor thing goes so it would be more legit.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
You have a point there Joshkey,
Now someone, tell this idea to one of the mods ><'

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Almost everyone would have this signature or label if it was implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci