• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Before you post about removing Donator Privileges, Read this

Did this help?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
No its pathetic. I want to play some MCSG, but its not fair I pretty much have to pay to play -_-. Why cant there 48 man servers like there use to be? Maybe for once people can actually play.

And don't even bother trying to argue.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No its pathetic. I want to play some MCSG, but its not fair I pretty much have to pay to play -_-. Why cant there 48 man servers like there use to be? Maybe for once people can actually play.

And don't even bother trying to argue.
So get good at joining servers. Have you been absolutely ignorant about everything? Honestly, if you played back when there were 48 servers I would have expected you to not be such an idiot. That may sound mean, but you said "don't even bother trying to argue" which completely proved my point. It's easy to join a server. I've been a donor for 2 weeks, I played several months before that. It was never particularly difficult to join a server.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So get good at joining servers. Have you been absolutely ignorant about everything? Honestly, if you played back when there were 48 servers I would have expected you to not be such an idiot. That may sound mean, but you said "don't even bother trying to argue" which completely proved my point. It's easy to join a server. I've been a donor for 2 weeks, I played several months before that. It was never particularly difficult to join a server.
Same.

Reaction score
I was never great at joining, back before my 4 months of donor, me and my cousin would refresh until we found a server, and then shout over skype when we got on, then again when a spot opened. That probably won't work now because there were many less donors back then.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol I'm an idiot? Yes I did play back when there was 48 man servers retard. It's not easy I even have a mod that has the servers all into seperate category's for each country. Every single one is full. I find one with a spot and guess what? You've been kicked for a donor joining. Yeah shut your mouth dickhead. I'm not going to pay to play a minigame. Eather they bring back 48 man servers. Or put a limit on how many times a donor can kick non donors out of the game a day. And I said "Dont even try to argue" because we all know it's bs. Besides you and your rich fancy ass.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Lol I'm an idiot? Yes I did play back when there was 48 man servers retard. It's not easy I even have a mod that has the servers all into seperate category's for each country. Every single one is full. I find one with a spot and guess what? You've been kicked for a donor joining. Yeah shut your mouth dickhead. I'm not going to pay to play a minigame. Eather they bring back 48 man servers. Or put a limit on how many times a donor can kick non donors out of the game a day. And I said "Dont even try to argue" because we all know it's bs. Besides you and your rich fancy ass.
They don't have to do anything to donors privileges currently, please keep it PG-13. Stop being mad, and deal with it. Also you don't have to be rich to pay, it's just a couple of bucks.

Reaction score
A. We do not swear here, Squirrel is not a D***head.
B. We don't all know it's BS, these servers run off of the donated money, don't complain about somethng free. Donors = Servers. No Donors = No servers = Everyone is sad.
C. Fancy rich ass? 20$? I realize some people don't have 20$ to spend but by no means are us donarors rich. The general minframe is - I have/will save 20$ to buy donor because I play on these servers often enough to make it worth the money. Not "OH I wanna kick those little kids cuz I getz all de moneys in teh universee!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci