• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beardy - Meet the Member!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks Mamiamato24 for le inspiration.

First name:
Maximillian
IGN(s): thebeardydragon
Nickname(s): Beardy, Beardoh, Bready, Bear
Region: New England

One Cool Fact:
Captain of my football team, flippin pole vaulter right here
One Embarrassing Fact: I can tell you the second most embarrassing fact :p I'm awkward trying to get into a conversation/meet new people
One Fact that makes you proud: I got the best response when I did a lip sync in front of my middle school of a Never Gonna Give you Up and I Will Always Love You
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I hate most of you here. Actually I let you know that... It would have to be that I passed all the age exception stuff for moderator. I had a very real chance at being one of the youngest mods despite my current arrogance/lack of caring.
Most Common question you get asked: How old are you? Do you have a beard? Do you have a bearded dragon?
Favorite Animal: Bearded dragon
Favorite Plant: Apple trees because I like apples
Favorite Color: Josh
Favorite Food:
Chicken Patty/Indian Food, specifically Chicken tikka masalla
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who lack common sense, somebody does something stupid that is blatantly obvious you shouldn't do that
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Personal Catchphrase: F*** off
Heard about MCG by: Google, I came up with the idea before I found out about it
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Some irl friends
First friend in the community: Blackhawk1354
MCG role-model: Egrodo pvp wise, HalfSquirrel and RC_4777 forums wise, Theoretical YouTube wise, Creepy_Crawler building wise
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Made states for track in middle school
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I'd try to get him to pay me off before I beat him down
Do you team in game: If it's a friend, yes, if it's a randy in deathmatch who's willing? Yes.
Have you been backstabbed: Actually I fell victim to Jefe 3 times, one of which he managed to backstab me, SixZo and g33ke all in one game, when we were all in ts together.
Ever Broken a bone: No
Personal Skills: Flirting is not one...
Computer specs: idk, it's a nice ASUS laptop
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: Pulp Fiction, Red Dawn (the original)
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like Imagine Dragons and The Front Bottoms, but I'm not a fan of any particular songs
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): csgo, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Favorite character from fiction: Arya Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire, Charlie Pace from Lost, and Grovyle and Celebi from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness
Terrified of: Spiders, crabs, having my head caved in/crushed/cut open
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Youtube and a couple other tubes
Dream job: Psychiatrist
Favorite thing about the community: Friends on the forums

Last edited:

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
why am i not tagged somewhere in this brb crying

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score