• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban Hammer Meme Contest Winners

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. While it is not 9pm, time to announce the winner of the Ban Hammer Meme contest, I do not really care and I am going to announce them right now anyway. Without further ado, here are the grand prize winners!!!​
As grand prize winners, these players receive a diamond premium account and my word not to ban them!!! For a few minutes. You two can now hound Chad for your diamond premium accounts.​
Also, a special thanks to the following players for participating in the contest and giving me a great long laugh:​
BetaPuffle, kingusa12, Uncrowdedflyer5, eshancowee, hobo1955, ARB1T3R, vatech220, Halfsquirrel, NorthStar, VeeZa, flappie97, Hawk62, GavwavMCSG, jefperro, echo_555, Carson252, Tomersch, maxlupus, JustAHotDog, Tironas11, BlackHead, teovald, illumina1337, mekval, sciencerocks87, OrangeTrees, Fisheer, ugle99, Boboaluitz, funnybunny, Mr Dice, Wilbore, MandM7, FLAMEdex, Oblift, Drybear1998, guggex8, Ikanacanyon7, Gamer101luke, creeperhugger411, TehHater, Elisha, 5_hawn, James.D, kesleris17, Billa, Tironas11, BlackHead, The_Arena_Master​
Your names have been recorded and are all now fair game for my hammer. Hide as you might, I will find you in game, vanquish you, and ban you. Happy Survival Games and may the odds be ever in my favor ;) Or you can appease me with more memes. Tributes choice.​
Muahahahahahahaha​

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was quite obvious that hawk67 was going to win. lol Congratz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci