• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian MCSG Servers

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am an Asian MCSG player. And I am not the only one. As you may probably know, there are a lot of Asian players who play MCSG. The thing is we get 300-500 ping on the US servers (which are the least laggiest) This is unfair to us, as we cannot play properly without lag.

I know for a fact that there was an AS MCSG, but it somehow got taken down. It was the only famous Asian server. If you type "AS(Number).MCSG.IN, it will redirect you to the AU servers, which I find very misleading.
Me and my friends like playing on the server, but playing is hard enough, with lag. There are no other Asian PvP servers, and believe me, we have looked for a long while.

Please bring back the Asian servers. I am sure that a lot of players will be happy. There doesn't need to be 50+ servers for us. Having only 1 would be enough.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Taken from the post made by the one and only Col.

'We don't need petitions to bring back AS. This petition could get 100,000 names, but it wouldn't change the fiscal reality of the situation. Servers, especially reliable ones in AS, aren't cheap.

We need people who are willing to pay to keep AS financially feasible month to month. Maybe instead of a list of names, you should have a list of names and the amount of money they'd be willing to donate month after month for AS servers; if it comes close to the monthly operational costs, then maybe it's worth considering. And even then, we'd need to see who will actually donate what they promised.
'

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Taken from the post made by the one and only Col.

'We don't need petitions to bring back AS. This petition could get 100,000 names, but it wouldn't change the fiscal reality of the situation. Servers, especially reliable ones in AS, aren't cheap.

We need people who are willing to pay to keep AS financially feasible month to month. Maybe instead of a list of names, you should have a list of names and the amount of money they'd be willing to donate month after month for AS servers; if it comes close to the monthly operational costs, then maybe it's worth considering. And even then, we'd need to see who will actually donate what they promised.
'
There go my dreams.

At least he delivered it in a gentlemanly-manner. Thanks for the honesty Col.

Got any good Asian PvP servers to play on?

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. It doesn't end. I will pay 50 Dollars. Come on guys. #BRINGBACKAS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci