• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
A MCSG player in my clan threatened to DDoS me and my friends. I ask for help and i say that he was gonna DDoS us. And you know waht? I got muted. This is trash. The McGamer staff, not all of them, are trash. I dont care if this account gets banned from forums (kinda do) but im adressing a issue. Its like a kid beat this poop out of another kid at school and a teacher told them you're doing something wrong. Im trying to deal with a rule maker and I get muted for asking for help. The Mod that muted me deserves a demotion, I contacted one for help which is what you're suppost to do, I telll him the issue and get muted. I believe the Mod that muted me was - Snip - , it might've been another mod. But they need a demotion.

Thanks for the help McGamer staff -.-

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you believe that a mod was abusing his or her power, please report them to a member of the sr.staff.

As this thread leaves no room for further discussion:

Thread Locked, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci