• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ApachiSky's Story - My Fate got Twisted.

xXSkyXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Most of you know that I'm leaving this community and this awesome game, and I haven't seen any strong reactions so far, meaning people don't take it to heart, which is good. I don't want people suffering with this. I'm going to start this story, well, by the start. ^-^

Early October. Managed to buy minecraft after 2 years of waiting. Started playing survival with my friend, we know eachother for 2 years aswell now, and yet no one knows who he is here. Proud to keep his identity hidden. Anyway, I saw some videos of Hunger Games by diferent youtubers, and I told myself: That shizz is it. I no-lifed google with every kind of words, and I eventually found MCSG. After that, I was on a lobby, and it was a wierd feeling. Anyway, after some time playing, I met AmeliaDinposaur and after some more time, I met ImKatnissEverdeen , where we had this amazing game in SG1, we had leather armor and a wooden sword, and we beat a guy with full iron and diamond sword (I look back at this, and I know I probably could've done it by myself :3). Then after some time, she puts me into a call with a load of people, uh, Gravey4rd , Spike11 , zorrodc, and more, and I just liked that call from there on. You know what happens next, we start talking, yadayadayada, friends. Done, simple. After some time, I met Willowcraft4, and xJayJay96, and DerpyDash11, same as above, yadayadayada, Friends. And me and willowcraft4 were like... brothers. More stuff happened in the meanwhile, I met CH21, fushi, KRaidium. By then, I posted my first mod application, which was horribly horrible, and I only realised it now. One day, I got added to a secret clan, a secret organization called Tadus. Only members knew that I was in it. I am compromising the clan's activity aswell. I met Henryt135 there. Fun guy. He likes to drown o.o .

Time had passed from that last paragraph, nothing happened much, just me posting my second application and cryin' bcos deny ;(. Moving right along, I met a bunch of people in the meanwhile.
As my moderator application got accepted, I started hanging more on TeamSpeak. Well, guess what, Philly67 was there. His voice was like "Dang girl, dazz sexy". After getting moderator rank, I met a crapton of awesome people on teamspeak. NoahSailer, Dave, kseniagru, Mr Dice, and more. Things happened with me from there on. I won't say anything here, because it's something personal, and I don't know why it happened, but it did. After that,I met JokersMaze, We just screamed at eachother the whole day. After that, something happened and I... I just had to quit.

After this, here I am. Leaving this awesome community after making plenty of friends which some I liked, and some I didn't like. If I didn't put your name in this Thread, I am sorry, came off the top of my head. I will be most likely be watching this thread on comments, and commenting on it. I would like to thank you all for reading this. Post your comments below.

~~ApachiSky

Reaction score
I didn't know you were quitting D: bye I guess :( thank you for showing me how not to be a noob <3

NoahSailer

Career
Reaction score
Sky, addicted to LoL? I love you man. I still have that picture of you ^^

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I thought you were coming back :(... Not leaving.

Henryt135

Survivor
Reaction score
Sky D: we will miss you! And we will never let you leave tadus :p. maybe one day you can play a game and we can drown together:)

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
You sneaky little devil! Why you leave me nao? I no pay you yet. :'( <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci