• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinaFelea

Spectator
Reaction score
I saw one thing.MCSG have the free anti-cheat (nocheatplus).Please dont delete my thread because the MCSG dont want to make or to accept an anti-cheat.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
They actually have an anti-cheat that they're slowly working on. Key word is slowly.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Isnt the custom anti-cheat try on server /no and do tab
NoCheatPlus is still present on the server, it's been installed as a plugin since 2012 but it's not the only part of the anticheat :)

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
While MCGamer does utilize NoCheatPlus (publicly available information), we have a system named "XAC", otherwise known as Xime Anti-cheat.

The system is still being worked on, and isn't perfect. NoCheatPlus is freely available, however our customized cheat detection/prevention system that's also present on our network is not.

As there's no discussion point of this thread, and the 'answers' available have already been said, I went ahead and locked the thread.

If you have additional questions on the matter, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci