• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Ode to JLioner (v2)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
An Ode to JLioner / Jojo
JLioner

If you guys aren't aware yet, today one of our most memorable community and ex-staff members has decided to leave the community. The reasoning for his leave will remain private, unless he decides that he wants to share it.

I'm making this thread to say thank you for all he has done for the Network and its people. He is an amazing person and deserves to know it and this is the least I can do for him to give him something small back. This guy has changed my life, and had a big influence on that of many others. Until this very moment, he is still being honored for what he has done, especially as a member of staff, and he has every reason to be.

Jojo, remember the day when you send me an inbox asking me to follow a few hackers around because they really upset you? I never thought that that guy would be such an amazing person to be friends with, and even more. I was sad when you asked me a few days later how you could request a permanent ban, because you didn't like the game anymore, and I told you how to request one. I felt really sorry for you and hoped you would appeal it one day and decide to return, which you did. However, I know somewhere deep inside that this time it's different. I was glad to see you back on the servers, and really got to know you through the EU Cleansweeps. You were our top performing community member, and that can and should be shared. I recommended you to apply for staff and I was happy to see you took my advice into account. Some time went by, you had exams which caused you to revoke your waiting rank, but luckily you re-applied right after you finished them. I was even happier that I was put on trial for Senior Mod around that time, and was able to conduct your interview. You did amazing in there, even if you won't admit it yourself, and in the end you had the cutest reaction ever when you noticed your rank in-game. xD Within the staff team, we got to know each other a bit better, and you could say I basically asked you out to go to the Valentines event with me and I was over the moon when you accepted my request! It was an amazing day, and from that day I knew you had something special that I couldn't find within other people. I loved your personality, how you were always being nice to people, and eventually I fell in love with you. It was hard admitting it to you, but you accepted it and me without any hesitation. From then on, you could say #NephiLioner was born and it only got better afterwards. We became really close and I couldn't imagine a day without you. It was hard when you told me you decided to leave the community, and I wish you would have chosen a different path, but in the end I support your decision and I know that this doesn't really mean the end. I know you'll always stay by my side and so will I, and I can't wait for our meet-up this summer. :)

Here are some memorable screenshots to remind you of your amazing time here and how much we both enjoyed it:

Bae all dressed up, playing one last game before the Valentines event. :3

Guess it was official that day already.. :rolleyes:

All those fans... you were and still are truly loved!

Or you know, that moment when he says "SA" in the EU hub. ;)

I believe one of the first times I met you, and for some reason you always stood out, even with a green name. BTW love the skin you had back then. ;)

I call hax!!

I might not have been such a pro at SG as you were, but at least I managed to get a tie with you in 1 game. :p

When Neph finds out Jojo is playing while he has homework to do...

But enough from me, I just want you to know that all you have done for this community and staff is highly appreciated and your legacy will never be forgotten. Please don't ever think that you weren't good enough or that people didn't like you, we love you and we will forever, even besides MCGamer. <3

If other Staff members want to comment feel free to either edit it in the thread at the bottom, or you may just reply. Whichever option you prefer.

Alex | PlazaGames:
Jojo.. You do not know how amazing you are. You have done soo much for the community, that it is even so sad to say goodbye to such an amazing person. I do want to thankyou for everything you have done for the community and how you have improved the Staff Team.
You have to know, that since I met you, you have been an amazing friend. Since we were in that waiting room together, and you resigned from your waiting position I have never and will never forget you, because without you, this server would not be called MCGamer. You are amazing Jojo, and I still hope to talk to you again.
Have a wonderful life if I do not speak to you again.

Nephilim You have to take care of him, and I trust you ;)

Freshly:
Hai Jojo, I can't remember a specific day where I met you, but I do recall poking you congrats once you received Moderator. Recently, since i've been speaking to Neph more, and getting to know him more, it's been fun to hear about your conversations and what not. You two are really good for eachother and I hope this goes beyond an internet relationship. Have fun with whatever comes in the future, and come back whenever/if ever possible <3

Ceroria: Jojo, my phone is lagging and I'm short on time so I can't say much but I will really miss your positive attitude and helpful spirit. Come back soon <3

Amber/AGFire2013: Jojo, you've been an amazing friend and have made my MCGamer experience amazing. From the Quarter Quell days to the millions of report abuses to rowing, you have been some of my best friends on MCGamer. I remember the first time I met you on that QQ game where I disconnected half way through and you still had your panda skin (yaaassss) and I remember my countless conversations about rowing with you (pls meetup at 2024 Olympics as competitors) and I hope you win every single regatta you enter ;)
Remember to add me on Skype and keep in touch! I look forward to seeing dozens of selfies from Neph during your meetup :3
I'll finish this post off with a v special picture:

mfunny/mfunGamer:
Jojo. I really don't know what to say. You are one of my best friends and an amazing person. I remember how happy I was to see another German person waiting and how sad I was when i explained you how to resign from waiting. ;_; But you came back, passed your interview and became a mod. We have spend so much time together and it was amazing. I was incredibly happy to see you becoming a Trial Sr.Mod and really sad when you resigned. I am sure you would have done amazing. You are always motivated and friendly. You had probably the biggest impact on the Turkish community i have ever seen and you have always been there for everyone. You will always be remembered! :mfunny: xD Let me finish this off with two screenshots I found:

Tiger/YourAverageTiger:
I really am speechless, I never saw this coming. Thank you for helping me with my baby steps as mod, and I hope you come back one day. :(
Him abusing this adorable rabbit:

And him and Skulldiamonz in a Christmas mood:

This red armour looks so amazing.

The era of an amazing member ends.

We'll miss you, but won't forget you!

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Jojo, Since the start of my Moderation on MCSG I have looked up to you, you will be missed <3 stay on teamspeak boo miss you lots of love :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hey its always a home for you hear Jojo remember that and let Neph take good care of you his a great man. Big thanks for all the stuff you have done for me and your build team that you actually just let me in on the your build team was amazing i couldn't believe it thanks bro. We will miss you its none like you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci