• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Interesting Bug

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was playing a game today on US 13. When the match started, solar frost loaded up and everything was fine. But I stayed in the lobby. Everyone else did not. I could see spectators and their chat, break things like leaves, and interact with things like trapdoors. I made it to DM but it timed out before I could go. It was quite odd and fun. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else and I just wanted people to see it (hint hint subv3rsion).

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed is that on SG4, in the tree-area there are numerous trip-wires that activate a lava trap. I accidentally killed a player as a spectator, as it somehow interacted with me and I could trigger the trap!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This happened to me. I was so confused, I can break the regular blocks vines leaves etc. but I wasn't playing.

L

Lululioness

It happened to me too :D I has a screenie. It was because I was lying in a minecraft bed when lobby finished xD

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It happened to me too :D I has a screenie. It was because I was lying in a minecraft bed when lobby finished xD
I was just standing there. It may have been on a pressure plate though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci