• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AMA? weird ppl....

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol guys what is up with AMA threads.... might as well start coming up to ppl on the streets and asking em to ask you anything.... only thing I can posibly think of asking these ppl is why in the world did u create a thread like that, and whats ur bank information... what do u think about these kind of threads on forums?

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you hack?
Better sprint? Yea. Dat 1.5 update and its glitchy sprint makes me sick. And youtubing while 80% of the server on better sprint is a bit impossible so i had to go with the flow just like many maaaany other utubers did or still do. But thats not the topic of this thread

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
1. BSM is not allowed on these servers, and If catched with it can result a ban.
2. AMA = Ask me anything.. Doesn't mean That he/she will answer all private things i.e. Bank card information, the password to paypal and stuff

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
1. BSM is not allowed on these servers, and If catched with it can result a ban.
2. AMA = Ask me anything.. Doesn't mean That he/she will answer all private things i.e. Bank card information, the password to paypal and stuff
I know its not allowed.. and i think that u completely missed a point of a thread, prob. due to age difference. But w/e

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci