• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AMA - Ninga

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just gonna be real original and start an AMA- ask me anything. <3

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Why did you and the au rebels have such dramas ?
ermm I think it was because I got butthurt on getting triple teamed constantly by em and I didn't like tryhards, yeah I started the sh*t and it was my fault, that's when i started a different clan to rebel against them but of course it made it worse

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How did you come up with your name? I actually want to know that. :3

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
How did you come up with your name? I actually want to know that. :3
Aha well i think I was 10 and at my school we keep on saying ninjaristic as an adjective coz you know we're ten :p Then when i learnt about mine craft i thought about making my name to do with that. But once again since i was 10 I spelled ninja wrong, I thought of changing it but it kinda stuck, i like ninga it would be better then just being called ninja, it stuck and i use it for everything now :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Luv that signature. <3

Anyway, why are you so nice and stuffs and bought me donor and got me wins and stuffs?
aww thank you <3
Um well I guess i enjoy giving, It's nice to know that i make peoples days when i give them donor and that people that need wins more then i do deserve them more and there's no use i should get more.

L

Lululioness

aww thank you <3
Um well I guess i enjoy giving, It's nice to know that i make peoples days when i give them donor and that people that need wins more then i do deserve them more and there's no use i should get more.
<3

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just gonna post this here because so many people have asked in the past: Do you have any cats? Yes I do, 2 <3

Taz (yes he is on a car because he is just awesome like that)

And Marshmallow (she is shy and my sister named her)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci