• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Alvarian

Do you want this to be accepted to MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • Maybe, with changes (Please comment improvements).

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score

Name of map:

Alvarian

Lead Builder/Build team name:

Helix Build Team

Game type:

Survival Games (48 Player)

Map description:

Alvarian, luxurious lands owned by nature and the elves that roam it.
There are 5 districts, the rich elves town, the middle class markets, poor valley elves, volcanic district and the exotic forest. These districts are differentiated by the types of trees and flowers they have, so it's easy to identify what district you are present in. From mushroom forests, to abandoned sewers, there's nothing isn't appealing to the eye. Alvarian, the capital city of the elves universe.

Video/Screenshots:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:
Spawn Cords: http://gyazo.com/dd6d5102e7935bdc7f76ac724e1fea50
Deathmatch Cords: http://gyazo.com/6adffc76559adb76bc3465287ce1ccbc

Map radius:

Builders:
Niekrm
Sanders
TheBlueFlygon
MCGamerzism
Ice_Man1

redikus
TheArcaWhale
Cannedca
Aviva
nomad01
xTumblr
ItsAndy
ItzThunder
Piggeh
Optics
VegsMC
Pokeys
TSnipers
Tudor0alb
XxHaxorxX
TheRedSock
Zainnyyy
Cmelvard
Ghananboy

We, Sanders and MCGamerzism of Team Helix agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

All Helix Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To use any of helix maps, you need explicit permission from Sanders, Helix's Owner. Redistribution of our maps through any means not approved by Helix's owner, is strictly forbidden.

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Where to start!

Making this map was amazing, the atmosphere was really good in the team. I've worked together with many other builders, ranging from beginners to the absolute best! Building the map went really quick due to us working together as a team (even tough it is a 48p map). Looking forward to making more maps with the team and I hope this gets accepted in the next map push!

-Sanders

Last edited:

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks amazing!
I feel like this would be the best 48 player map on the servers.
The builds are huge, but the radius is only 300 which would make the gameplay gr8 :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, is the only way I can describe it. Totally amazing, stunning builds and terraforming. The design of trees and the naturalization is beautiful. I don't want this on the servers, it NEEDS to be on the servers!
This looks amazing!
I feel like this would be the best 48 player map on the servers.
The builds are huge, but the radius is only 300 which would make the gameplay gr8 :)
Stunning.
This honestly looks awesome! I hope it's accepted soon :3
Thanks for the love guys! It's a big deal to us ;).
İtslike fortune ısland but its awesome.
Is that a good or bad thing 0_o?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci