• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpha's MCSG Story!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Heyyo! I’m EpicAlpha64 and this is my MCSG story. People do this, and I love bandwagons, so here it goes! This is short and I probably forgot a bunch of things. IDK if this is considered long, IMHO its pretty abridged.

I began playing Minecraft in Alpha. A few years later AntVenom released his POV the first ever Minecraft Survival Games Machinima Tournament Thing. I came to the conclusion that I wanted to play this “Minecraft Survival Games”, therefor I smashed my keyboard into http://google.com and ended up at this website.

I hopped on a server and began playing. I was ratchet. With my MacBook trackpad and gloriously bad frame rate, I began to dominate the leaderboards. I remember that tree I used to hide in SG1, I loved that map. The memories… I ended the Beta with 3 entire wins.

Cut to June: SUMMER! The glitz and glamor of SG2, SG3, Overgrown Arena, and Breeze Island! It was fabulous! I was terrible. Around that time I began watching Blamph’s videos and developed some sort of skill! I probably had around 15 wins!!!1 1337 skillz 2 da m4x! I downloaded Teamspeak one day in September, and met a Metric load of people.

Cut to January: I joined the #Ace clan, the first clan I ever joined (After accidentally applying for the Australian Rebels with 50 wins -.-), this is where I met XeroStyle1, John123XD, Yured, SaviorSoul (Who quit. Come back to meeee!), and another Metric Load of people.

As the weeks progressed I started uploading videos to my YouTube! www.youtube.com/EpicAlpha64. I got 100 wins, things were pretty chill. As the weeks progressed, XeroStyle, John and myself joined other clans when Ace disbanded. Romans, Ace Revival, Synergy, Royals, Delta, Chrome…

Anyways, the days pass by, and I get a new computer! At this point, I’ve developed some sort of skill! I get 200, 300 wins; everyday I’m raking up more and more wins! It’s crazy! I get to 50 subs, also crazy!

And then… One day I get a PM from a beeg nub on YouTube. It’s Grant. We do a video. We do a few more videos. We coo’. I went on vacation for a month. I came back.

Nowadays, I’m at ~500 wins and ~200 subs. I’ve been here for 1.5 years. I’m not leaving. Especially because I just bought lifetime donor!

TL;DR: I play this thing called Minecraft. It’s like Katniss Everdeen voxel edition.

HONORABLE MENTION! EpicAlpha64 because. yolo.

YourFavoriteTreecko (Xero) Hello. John123XD John-boy! I love you!

granteus2 GG. Yured One day you'll find her<33

Nate get a forum accont. Saviorsoul Come back to meee!

SniperSnakez I know you from Teamspeak. Blamph taught me everything I know, thank-you. furretfan137, Tyson_Chicken, Everyone in #Chrome, PaulthethirdMC, flyon21, @JustAce (The Cute Aussie) and literally everyone else. <3 (I didn't want to tag 80 people) Arched10 TorchScar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci