• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All your awesome cornucopia ideas!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Variedes cornucopias are pretty bland, so what are your ideas for some interesting cornucopias?

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
You have to swim for the chests at the cornucopia. :D
My other one is theres a big hole at the roof of the building, going all the way down, and at the bottom is 5 blocks deep of water, and you try to fall in it, and surronding the water, is the cornucpoia chests. Then you have to ecape the building.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I was creating the 75th hunger games map and that is where you have to swim to the cornucopia.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I have made a cornucopia when the goal is to push other people off platforms to get to the chests.
It looks ugly but it will be more interesting battle.

Reaction score
The players should start on a platform and they should dive in water to get the chests.

math_scott

Spectator
Reaction score
The spawnplatform are arround a hole and the chests are in the hole.

Ethan121931

Spectator
Reaction score
i am building a map and my corn is water with lots of chests but you have to try and jump in the water and their is only 1 way out so fighting is more intense

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could make a wide semi-circle of platforms that are all facing the cornucopia. Because, in this arrangement, a one opening corn would work.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have to climb a giant pillar, block, etc. To get the the cornucopia. Basically players have to fight to the death just to reach the cornucopia by pushing each other off.

BobdaBuilda

Spectator
Reaction score
My brother built a cornucopia which is a 4 block high mountain surrounded by water, and you have to scale the mountain and swim the river to get the chests. Also, he saved the world and made a timer underneath the mountain, so that when you enter the world, you have 40 seconds to grab the stuff from the cornucopia and run away before it explodes!! (stops camping at the corn)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Volcano.
Giant Mushroom.
Crater.
Colosseum.
Fountain.
Wipe-Out Sweeper.
Giant zombie human-eating squid monster, chests inside it's mouth.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Just 1-2 block paths (branching from each player) to the cornucopia so you could strike other people off the platform and into the water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci