• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All MCSG maps... In one?

Would you make a map like this?

• Total voters

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had these either really good or really bad idea :p. A mixture of all the MCSG maps mixed together (of course not ALL the maps, but most). Like you're running through the town in SG4 with random building froms SG2 are in there, then BAM theres an lake with the pirate ship from Breeze, then a cave with Solar Frost tunnels! Well there's a lot of things you could do in the map, but it's just an idea. I'm not saying I'll make but if anyone is looking for idea's for a map... USE THIS! I'm currently working on a map, so I won't do it, but this is just an idea for anyone to use. So feel free to use it!
Also please PM me when you start the progress on the map, i would love to see how it turns out!

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it would be very difficult to link these maps and also, the map size would pass the map size limit.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It'd be cool, but it would be way too big.

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Miles to big I had this idea in mind before but I worried it would be to big

branone

Career
Reaction score
Possibly just add memorable areas of each map into one, instead of including every single detail, this way
the map wouldn't exceed the size limit.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Good idea, it'll turn out very well if done right and make it so its not too big.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It may look a bit... well... strange to see a pirate ship plonked in the middle of a town with a strange mixture of small brick houses and giant skyscrapers, with a massive snowy mountain and a dragon. Yeah...

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. But as others say, it would be quite big. Unless, you add only significant areas of each map into the actual map. But i'd say only one thing from each map otherwise it would be too big. But good one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci