• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AGFire2013's Rowsignation Letter

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Amber and I as of recently I have chosen to resign from the staff/Sr. Staff team for an array of reasons that I will be explaining in this letter.

First off, I need to make one thing clear: I did NOT resign out of any type of conflict and/or contempt for the staff team or any individuals within it, nor do I want any to be directed at the staff team because of my resignation. I still have friends within the staff team and I am on a good standing with them all, and I am in no shape or form angry at any of them. In fact, they are all amazing individuals who donate their time to help you enjoy yourself on the servers.

The main reasons why I have resigned are as follows: rowing, school, social commitments, and a general willingness to spend more time in the outside world learning and making a change in events and things, and a couple of other minor reasons.

For rowing, a long time goal of mine has been to make it to the National Championships. I know that there's absolutely no way I'm getting there without donating more of my time to training and improving, and that's what I'm going to have to do.

As for school, the workload has greatly increased for me and next year I'll be moving into AP work, and I'm going to have to improve my learning habits and prepare in advance for Grade 11, which is known to be the busiest and most stressful academic year at school. I'm also aiming to get Academic and Arts awards at school, and to do that I need to maintain an 86% average, something that's pretty challenging at school considering we're about 20-40% more advanced than the average school in my province, so the workload and difficulty is a lot harder.

I've also expressed a huge willingness and a need to connect more with the students at school - spend more time with my closest friends IRL and get to know more people. My school is a condensed mound of the most talented and kindest people I know (though unfortunately that's not the case for many, many people), and I need to take advantage of this while I can because I'm not really sure if I'm ever going to be in a place full of these incredible people. It's truly a one time opportunity and I don't want to let it slip past me.

It's been an amazing 8 months with the staff team and I will forever be grateful for the lovely people I have met <3

Now 4 teh ty mentions in no particular order:

NagolGames Logan, tu as soif. You've also been a great friend of mine and I will 5ever be grateful for your weird stuff

Ceroria

thank you wild blue yonder for the great dms <3 ur my whale god and nub person

Giggums RYANNNNN thank you for always helping me out when I needed it and being a truly meme-ingful person in my staff team career <3

CoDsNo65 Cameron, you've truly been a great friend and you should get shorter. Take care of the turtles.

Jazza MMmmmmmmm you're fabulous thank you for all the help you've given me mmmmmmmmmm timhortons mmmmmm

Dr_Nitro My fav scrub + ban oars are better than ban hammers

Miner9823 The most caring individual I've met in this community. Ily

bad2020 Rowing amazingness right here. Don't give up

Sebi | Sebiix Jr. Chad. IlYYYYY CHILD

Blake Ok. You're kind of ok. Ok.

Lebron12 He asked me to tag him but he's kind of a noob so no :/ :/

TrebleMaker You're the most positive person I know. ily alyssaaaaaa

arsenalfcgunners I've heard you really like rowing and Man United. Thanx 4 making us lose row race

Exzone ILYSM FILIP

Goldsminer GOLDSSSSSSSSSS MY MOD BUDDY <3

Kat You're amazing and deserve all the nice things <3

Kaylie | Holidays *screams incoherently about hackers and how dumb jeffrey is and how nice kaylie is*

MisiLica You know how fabulous you are. Maybe I'll teach you Rowmanian :eek:

Yannick YANNISHAAAAAAA ILY ILY ILY STAY STARBUCKS AND APPLE OBSESSED

RiskIt ice(ac) ice(ac) baby

_Pyrrhic Ily. That is all.

Swoopz handball is ok.

Razzledgirl Thank you for all the opportunities you gave me <3

P.S. Hmu if I forgot you in the thread

Last edited:

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Those reason are same why i do not apply for staff :( Good luck in future Amber <3

N

Nikola

Well I don't want to mention the fact that you didn't mention me in the thread.. Now jokes aside Amber you're probably the nicest girl I've met along with Razzledgirl. It's sad to see you resign especially because you we're a special senior moderator.. or senior ROWDERATOR! Now in all seriousness I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope everything will go the way you are planning it to go c: <3

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
It's sad to see a great staff member go, but I respect your reasons for leaving and I wish you the best of luck in your rowing and school grades :)

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Amber. Thank you.

I just wanted to write up a little response to your resignation thread.

Starting off, thank you for all that you have done. Not just for me, but for the network, other staff members, and the community members. It has clearly shown.

Since you were just a wee little age-exception waiting, we have been friends. When you got hired, we were all ecstatic that you passed your interview seeing as you are such a genuine person. The Waiting Room went ballistic to say the least.

When you departed from the staff team, it definitely impacted people greatly. It impacted me greatly because you were and still are one of my closest friends that was a part of the staff team. We have been there for each other since the beginning. You were dumbfounded when you found out that so many people who are in the staff team were greatly impacted. You were such a valuable asset to the team and everything you have done has been greatly appreciated regardless if you were publicly acknowledged for it.

I hope to see you return to the staff team in the future. I am and always will be there for you. You have my number...use it!

After all, you are my favorite sailor :kappa:

:banoar:

NagolGames

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci