• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Accused

ImMisterKnife

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, in case i somehow get banned or temp banned, I'd just like to say that I'm getting accused of being a "Hacker" with forcefeild by the user who goes by the name "Ender_Harold". He said I hacked in a game just cause I killed him. I killed him after he engaged in a battle. I had no great armour but a stone sword, he had leather pants and a stone axe; well thats what I saw in his hand. I attacked him from behind than he accused me of using it. I dont even know what forcefeild is, so I'd just like to state that im not a hacker. btw his friends were copying him being stuckups, so yeah. Bye ~ Knife

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If you didn't hack, then there's nothing to worry about. There won't be sufficient evidence to ban you and you will remain unbanned (or at the very least be unbanned very quickly).

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
You can also fill out a report abuse on the mcsg website...

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
If people think you hack when in reality you don't you should have nothing to worry about. Our moderators are experienced and can tell good evidence from bad evidence and hacks from no hacks.

Reactions: Le0

Whiplash_Ninja

Tribute
Reaction score
Take it as a compliment, your good enough to be considered cheating when your not.
People used to accuse me of wallhacking on COD.. i love headphones...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci