• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Wild pK has appeared

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm pKTran, but most people call me pK or pKchu. I don't really know what I'm supposed to do for this, but I will try my best! Alright. I'll just start listing things.

- My name is Katie. Feel free to call me Katie, pK, pKTran, or pKchu.
- I am 16 years old.
- I was born on June 26th 1997 (Idk why you need to know this, but It's a random fact lol)
- I have 5 siblings
- I have 4 sisters and 1 brother.
- I am the second oldest
- I try my very best to reply to everyone that talks to me in the Hub. So if I don't reply to you, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because I didn't see your text.
- I don't really team in the middle of games. I may truce, but don't expect me to team.
- I am from Indiana (Nothing happens there...ever)
- I can pitch my voice to sound like a 5 year old kid. Idk how I do that...I just can.
- My favorite part about being moderator is moderating the Hub :p (I'm there like...3 hours everyday)
- I have 3 pets; 1 cat and 2 dogs.
- I tried doing YouTube, but that didn't work xD. It's not that it didn't work. It's just that I didn't enjoy it like others do lol.
- Considering I'm posting this on August 7th, you guys might've noticed that there is a trend...Duck Skins in Sweaters. Well...I was one of the Original Ducks ;)
- I acquired the nickname pKchu on the Hub because I had a pikachu skin lol
- If you want to know anything else, just let me know. PM me :D

You now know a little bit about me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci