• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Step By Step Guide: Building a Survival Games Map

Does this help you out?

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Could you maybe make the green a brighter colour? It's hard to read when it suddenly goes from dark green to BRIGHT WHITE.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
For chest placement, it may be useful to use a Nodus Client so that you can see whereabouts you have hidden any chests.
Do not use this client on MCSG servers, or you will be hated by many and you will be banned permanently
True this.
And nice guide ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How do you know all this? :eek:
Hax, jks. There is a reason why the client was compiled with a personal compiler, there isn't very many other places the alts could of came from, $20+ an account.

There was a post somewheresss

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Hax, jks. There is a reason why the client was compiled with a personal compiler, there isn't very many other places the alts could of came from, $20+ an account.

There was a post somewheresss
Hax

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is one thing he forgot: Put a sign that says FunnyBunny is the best somewhere on the map. I am one of statics biggest supporters, I made him this populer.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I voted no, because I knew all of that...
You failed.
Shame on...
Baccas?
It was a good tutorial.
Why am I pressing enter on every line?
Tell me?
WHY!!!!!!!!
*dies*
Fool I can't die!
I am a necromancer!
But...
Fuuu!!!!!!!
I still talk awquards... wut!
It worke-
It was a trap

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Truly exceptional static_nightmare, well put together, articulate, nice grammer, and just plain helpful. It is about time someone stepped up to explain the process of building a map.

Yet, I have a couple questions for you. I've currently been working on a map for the past three weeks that is purely a building. Everything is inside the skyscraper. And all the floors represent a different theme, making it hard to have any culture or storyline. Also, due to the fact it's a building, terraforming can not be applied to the idea...
Is this is problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci