• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A future Idea...

What type of music is your favorite!

• Rap/R&B

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trap

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Drum and Bass

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Electronic (Please Specify in Reply)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Rock (non-hardcore)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hard Core Rock

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Death Core (Screamo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify in thread)

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to post a thread to get some suggestions on an idea ive been trying to put together. I dont really want to go into alot of detail about it just yet. All I can say is it has to do with a community event I want to run by Sr. Staff.

All im going to say right now it involves music. What I need from you guys is to take the poll on top and then reply with your favorite artist and your favorite song. Please just post the names no links or anything like that.

Im a Dj in real life and i want to put somthing together for the community to show how much you all mean to me. So if you could pass this thread around. The more responses the better.

Thank you so much!

A little Edit. It would help alot if instead of just posting like genre like dubstep also post an artist or better yet a specific song. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
most of the community are kids ages 12-14 and a lot of them are into dubstep... maybe mix it up a little and add some rap ;P some decent ones that come to mind that aren't super popular are g eazy and logic

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I mostly enjoy softcore rock, or openings/theme songs/ endings to anime... DON'T JUDGE!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I like Pop and all that, but from the genres' you put in the poll, and you being a DJ, you want EDM. I like Chill and liquid chill. I also like Nightcore.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Green Day. 21 Guns, Holiday, Minority, 21st Century Breakdown, Basket Case, She, etc. I like Green Day.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for all the suggestions. I need lots more im reading every single one so if you could please get anyone you can to leave a comment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci