• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

7 Wonders of the World

After reading the first post, do you like my idea?

• Total voters
Reaction score
maybe you can make a map with the 7 wonders of the world and famous building and sculptures.

throughout the map have hidden chests not just in buildings and sculptures and add more redstone traps to fool someone... ( i was accidentally fooled before) have one tall tower or it could be the taj mahal as the spawn. what would be really cool is if you guys made it so there is an original spawn, but outside the spawn and cornucopia are portals (like obsidian and water. those type of portals) that teleports you to different places and then it will be harder longer and much more amusing.

OR

you can do the same portals idea but with teleporting to the other maps... the maps dont have as much chests as they normally do.
If you do this map idea i will be so happy and glad that i will probably take a day of and play like i've never played before!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU AGREE

MikyoM

Spectator
Reaction score
i like the idea, it seems awesome, but i dont like the portals part xP

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci