• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2027 | MCSG Map Submission

Do you guys want this map on MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherealMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! My name is EtherealMC. My friends, TurtleDestiny and VanityForce, helped create this awesome map. This map is based on kind of what Chicago, or any other real big city might look like in the upcoming future. I will say there are item frames, but the item frames are all encased in glass except for at the supermarket. It's the only place we didn't really have enough room to place glass. Here are some specs of the arena -
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
- 24 Player Map
- 250 Radius
- 40+ Tier 2's
- This took about 2 months to complete!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here's also a link to a video that goes over about everything! -

=========+=========
Lead Builder: EtherealMC
Assistant Builder: TurtleDestiny
Builder: VanityForce
=========+=========

If you guys really do want to see this map be played on MCSG, vote yes right now! If you think it could use some improvements, leave a message down below saying what you think should be fixed!

CURRENTLY NO MEDIAFIRE LINK!!! WHEN IT DOES GO OPEN TO DOWNLOAD, PROMISE ME YOU WON'T USE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Last edited:

KeepTalkin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! My name is EtherealMC. My friends, TurtleDestiny and VanityForce, helped create this awesome map. This map is based on kind of what Chicago, or any other real big city might look like in the upcoming future. I will say there are item frames, but the item frames are all encased in glass except for at the supermarket. It's the only place we didn't really have enough room to place glass. Here are some specs of the arena -
- 24 Player Map
- 250 Radius
- 40+ Tier 2's
- No Deathmatch Arena
- This took about 2 months to complete!

Here's also a link to a video that goes over about everything! -

=========+=========
Lead Builder: EtherealMC
Assistant Builder: TurtleDestiny
Builder: VanityForce
=========+=========

If you guys really do want to see this map be played on MCSG, vote yes right now! If you think it could use some improvements, leave a message down below saying what you think should be fixed!

CURRENTLY NO MEDIAFIRE LINK!!! WHEN IT DOES GO OPEN TO DOWNLOAD, PROMISE ME YOU WON'T USE IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Looks really nice! One thing I kinda didn't like about the video was the render distance.

EtherealMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks guys so much for all the support, within the first couple hours of this being submitted! Love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci