• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2015 - What A Year

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer,

Over the course of reading this thread, you'll more or less be hearing the phrase "What a year" quite frequently. Although, as I was looking back on all of the experiences and achievements that i've achieved in 2015 quite recently, it was quite blatant to see that there were a ton of milestones that i've personally reached in the course of 365 (factually, it's only been 351 but eh'..) grueling, life-changing, spectacular, unforgettable, gleeful days and i'd be more than willing to attempt to list various major ones on this thread in chronological order.

Credit to Jazza for being the original person to make this c:
<->

January - February: What a year. After a few months break, I finally got back into playing Minecraft and of course the first server I joined was MCSG. I was introduced to the forums soon after and became what you could say a forumer.

March: What a year, my birthday was on the 10th and I turned 14th. I soon began pondering whether or not to apply for moderator.

April: What a year, I applied in March two weeks after my birthday. It was my first application and I was very nervous, I received an alert mentioning that I was in pending and then soon into interview. I entered my interview nervously where I met my 4 leaders of my interview. Nick Joey Rusty and Kyle thank you all. They pranked me by saying I had a permanent account linked to my IP. I believed it was a joke but I was informed afterwards that it was me attempting to log in with a public account (don't even remember that.) I had many waiting buddies as I waited for a while, LilBub Jazza @ChildishGambino Etos bad2020 Ideal SUPERVIP101

May: What a year, it was my first month as a moderator. I was introduced to AGFire2013 which of course, the first thing she talked about was rowing. I was introduced to _Pyrrhic by bad2020 as well as many other close friends from the staff team. This was also about the time Kaylie | Holidays received moderator and a certain female Sr. Mod (not a guy) started a ship name among us within the staff team (oh the tortures)

June: What a year, the start of summer vacation, I hung out with many friends, became more active within the staff team, as well as meeting amazing new people.

July: What a year, mid-way through summer, nothing happened too much except a resignation from me which then I came back a few hours afterwards.

August: What a year, I was banned from the Anti-Cheat twice. After being unbanned, I then was banned from the MCGamer TeamSpeak as a moderator. Ultimately, this forced Sr. Staff to demote me on August 16th.

September: What a year, after being demoted, I had many emotions about it. I was confused, sad, and a tad bit salty but it was understandable. Unfortunately the saltiness made me more toxic then ever and said some stuff that should not have said. Raged at a block game as well as starting to use a ghost client. Somewhere though, I applied for my first SG clan led by fexr

October: What a year, participated in some cool events, earned some trophies, nothing too much. I got in #PurpleCobras somehow.

November: What a year, I'm not too sure if this was October or November but I'll put it here. I was banned off of the MCGamer's TeamSpeak for revealing personal information. I'm not too aware of what happened as I actually forgot about it until now, but yeah, that happened. #PurpleCobras also disbanded and I joined #Savage for banter.

December
: What a year, almost Christmas and I've improved as a person in my opinion. I've begun to actually go outside (astonishing) to hang out with some friends. I've met many new people that I enjoy talking to and chatting with as well as talking to old friends.

That's about it, nothing too special from me, but it's been a blast. Thanks for a great year!

Also one last thing.

FEMALES CONFUSE THE HECK OUT OF ME

Last edited:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
November: What a year, I'm not too sure if this was October or November but I'll put it here. I was banned off of the MCGamer's TeamSpeak for revealing personal information. I'm not too aware of what happened as I actually forgot about it until now, but yeah, that happened.

FEMALES CONFUSE THE HECK OUT OF ME
1) October

2) You spelt "I'm in love with Kaylie | Holidays " wrong

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't even talk about clans ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members