• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2015 Final Conclusion - Recognition

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Staff:
Thank you to everyone on the Staff Team for putting up with me, and hanging out with me over the past two months. I can't tag everyone I'd like to thank since it would take me FOREVER to finish. Thank you so much to a few people I want to especially include. Thank you to Bree_ , Caitthecheerleader , Lunarist , Levi , Yannick , TrebleMaker , NagolGames , Ceroria , _Pyrrhic , ApexMC , Techaton , KellieBreanne , Radiant , ShaiPR7 , Kat , Sebastian .

Community:
Thank you community for accepting me into your lives and letting me help you with all your questions and concerns. It's been a great two months for me, and it's been an honor to help all of you!

TO 2016!!!!

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
It was nice getting to know you during the last two months of the year just after we were both hired, I look forward to 2016 as we get to know each other even more. 2015 was a great year, I can only imagine 2016 as being even better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci