• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Great Survial Games Ideas

Which Idea is the best

• Total voters

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first idea will be a swamp themed map. The cornocopia could be under a giant mushroom and there could be abandaned shacks and such. This map needs to have water, but i would like to have it one block high to give the impression of wading trough mud.

The second idea i have for a map would be a artic themed map. Cornocopia could be the north pole or a giant pole with the word NORTH on it if u want to . it could have igloo's in many places , or mabe an igloo town. There could be frozen lakes, and iceburgs. Also, i would like to see and abandoned resurch base with a creepy captians jornal.

Thats all the ideas i have, if u want to build a map based off of one of these; feel free to do it, just say that i was the one who came up with the concept.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry I never saw this thread before, plus, I can't vote both. :O

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I'll take the arctic idea into consideration. I might build it after i finish my own map.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are currently working on a ice map.

James D.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are? well, its a small world.

However, My idea for a map is NOT an ice map, its an Artic map. they are two different things. And, you could have two different maps with simular biome's and still have two different maps. Look at dose's jungle map and SG3, for example.
Still not conviced, try looking at HungryHills and The Skylands map. Someone else could do a ice map(based on my small outline) and still be different.

And who is they. Valardes or however you spell his name's team? some one else?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, true. I personally like both ideas, I especially like the Swamp idea with giant mushrooms.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a swamp map would be a good idea, the idea of climbing up vines and wading through water just appeals to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci