• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1500th Post celebrations and Name-My-SG

Which name is the best

• Tree-Top Terror

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Treehouse Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endor's Games

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off, 1500 posts. Yay, congrats to me. Still not an active member.

Second, I'm starting a MCSG map. Before some of you ask "Hey, what happened to that adventure map you where going to make?," its on hiatus because I feel like I need some more experiance with MC Edit before I start something that huge. So I decided to make a SG map.

I came up with the theme of this map when I was playing MC on a diffrent computer. I made my survival goal to build the most epic tree house possible, and my sister said "Why not just make a whole tree top village out of it?" That got some gears in my head turning and I decided to instead of using some of the great ideas I already had for SG maps (see my 1000th post if your not convicted I had some good ideas), I would make a treehouse town map for my SG.

Before anyone says "OMG, you stole this idea from a section in the Fyre games," I know of the section in the Fyre games, but I will not copy that part of the Fyre games, as I have a few tricks up my sleve (and star wars refernces gallore) to make it unique.

Now, my only problem is, what do I name this map. I have three ideas

Tree-top Terror, or 3T, for short
Treehouse Town
Or Endor's Games (pat on the back if you get the refrences)

So help me decide ASAP

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
73 more likes and you will be an active member :D
Anyway, I like tree top terror the most ><'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member