• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000th post.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is everyone so proud of 1000 posts?! You waste your time foruming what is there to be proud of?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I waste my time? Yes, my FREE time. I'm a busy man :)

L

Lululioness

*glitches*
It's being mean :( make it stop :p
That's how I felt!

Why is everyone so proud of 1000 posts?! You waste your time foruming what is there to be proud of?
Seriously, why do you have to say that to everyone who's happy about getting active member?
1. 1000 posts generally means you've contributed to the community a lot and you get active member. I was proud that I'd made such a contribution to the community because our community is great :) You don't have to be so rude.

2. Are you like jealous? You said that on my thread too -_-

3. /begin rant
WE'RE JUST HAPPY THAT WE'VE BEEN ON THESE FANTASTIC FORUMS LONG ENOUGH TO BE ACTIVE MEMBER AND MAKE A GOOD CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO RUIN OUR HAPPINESS BY SAYING 'You waste you're time foruming what is there to be proud of?'. REALLY?
/end rant

Just keep to yourself and don't say such negative things next time -_-

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
That's how I felt!

Seriously, why do you have to say that to everyone who's happy about getting active member?
1. 1000 posts generally means you've contributed to the community a lot and you get active member. I was proud that I'd made such a contribution to the community because our community is great :) You don't have to be so rude.

2. Are you like jealous? You said that on my thread too -_-

3. /begin rant
WE'RE JUST HAPPY THAT WE'VE BEEN ON THESE FANTASTIC FORUMS LONG ENOUGH TO BE ACTIVE MEMBER AND MAKE A GOOD CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO RUIN OUR HAPPINESS BY SAYING 'You waste you're time foruming what is there to be proud of?'. REALLY?
/end rant

Just keep to yourself and don't say such negative things next time -_-
To get an answer?! Do you have a mind to think? Maybe I actually want an answer and I'm not being rude at all? Ever think of that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci