• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Barrier Blocks

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So apparently in 1.8 there are going to be barrier blocks. They are going to be like backwards ladders, but instead with blocks. With most people playing Quarter Quell, you know that the barrier is always class. Now in the movie "Hunger Games Catching Fire" there wasn't an actual visible object seperating the tributes from each other. I was thinking if you were able to change the barriers from glass to barrier blocks when it goes to 1.8. Just an idea :)

Thanks for reading
-Andreas (Giggity69Goo)

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i saw this thread a while ago, and i think that someone said it wa possible :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i saw this thread a while ago, and i think that someone said it wa possible :p
Well if they did or not, I thought it was more appropriate to put in the Quarter Quell Feature Suggestions section

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
People are probably gonna think they are gonna be NCP'd who they walk into the barrier xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
And if it were implemented into normal MCSG, then most maps wouldn't look too pretty outside the dome :p

Hockeyfan837

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this would be super cool to do, but it would definitely take some getting used to. If you didn't know your way around the map really well, it would provide a plenty of problems, especially when you're being chased. Although I like the idea, I also like being able to see where I can run to, and where I have to turn. Having said all that, I still think it would be a neat idea, and I'd like to see it happen just so people could give it a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci