• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✪ Phone | OCE

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left" - Coolio

-| CLAN INFORMATION |-

Founded:
8/4/2012
Founders: DontSayL, blakew447, Choclitt & treble_maker07
Reopened: 24/11/2019
Discord: https://discord.gg/e5PN3gu

-| CLAN GOALS |-

To be the first clan endorsed by MCSG and ChadtheDJ.
To receive our own official G-Fuel flavour.
To strive for greatness and keep our lossless record.

-| CLAN REQUIREMENTS |-

Must be friendly.
Must be at least 13 years of age.
Must have a Discord account.
Must live in the Oceanic/OCE region.

NOTE: Exceptions can be made.

-| CLAN APPLICATION TEMPLATE |-

Minecraft IGN:
Current Stats: (Wins/Games):
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.)
Discord Username:
Are you an E-Girl and/or do you know any E-Girl who can join: (Important)
Past Clans
:

Note: If you have any alternative accounts it would be highly appreciated if you were to state them.

-| CLAN ROSTER |-

Owners:
Has the final say in all clan associated decisions.
Admins: Have permission to ACCEPT/DECLINE/INTERVIEW applications & organise battles with other clans.
Veterans: Veterans usernames will be followed by the '[V]' symbol to signify that they were in the original Phone clan beginning in 2012.

♛ OWNER ♛

- blakew447
- treble_maker07
- DontSayL

➳ ADMIN ➳

- tumblrrgirl
- Choclitt

➳ ELITE ➳

- 8jw
- Cindyrellaa
- serenaaa
- yungbarn

➳ MEMBER ➳

- Edoggeh
- Quackeryy
- Phoan
- M1LO
- joshua5048
- KitMencha
- ZzadoO
- Yozy_XD
- meowmeowjazzy
- darkrai202
- cimutant
- Shocksta
- Carlae​

-| PREVIOUS CLAN BATTLE RECORD [2012 - 2016] |-
[57 - 0 - 0]

-| CURRENT CLAN BATTLE RECORD [2019 - NOW] |-
[8 - 0 - 0]

Last edited:

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
reserved in case i also want to flame someone for blakes sake.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: spoekt
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): 510/511
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): 90/320 in alpha
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) Premium + im not poor
Discord Username: Nash#6969
Past Clans: Philosophy, Exile, Fundamental, Citrus, Integrity, Phoenix, Apex, Purple Cobras

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: spoekt
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): 510/511
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): 90/320 in alpha
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) Premium + im not poor
Discord Username: Nash#6969
Past Clans: Philosophy, Exile, Fundamental, Citrus, Integrity, Phoenix, Apex, Purple Cobras
Dear koopr ,,
Thank you for applying for our clan. Here at Phone we appreciate all our applicants, espeshally ones that take the time to fill out the application correctly. After a discussion between the owners we are very pleased with what we see in you. With a member like you in our clan I truly believe we can be one of the best clans OCE has ever seen, maybe even the whole world.

Congratulations you have been accepted! Welcome two Phone.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Dear koopr ,,
Thank you for applying for our clan. Here at Phone we appreciate all our applicants, espeshally ones that take the time to fill out the application correctly. After a discussion between the owners we are very pleased with what we see in you. With a member like you in our clan I truly believe we can be one of the best clans OCE has ever seen, maybe even the whole world.

Congratulations you have been accepted! Welcome two Phone.
I hope those grammar mistakes were intended, because they were horrendous

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jordyy Jordyyyyyyyyyyy TeeArrrnt
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): less than blake till 2015
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): more than blake
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) Premium+ shout out to caleb for purchasing me said rank
Discord Username: jordy#6867
Past Clans
: Apex, Phoenix, Philosophy

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
Game rank: (Donator, Moderator, Owner etc.) Premium+ shout out to caleb for purchasing me said rank
Past Clans
Hello Jordyy/Jordyyyyyyyyyyy/TeeArrrnt,

After a long discussion and much hesitation, we've decided to ACCEPT you (Jordyy) for trial. Although we feel that you would have a strong impact on our #PhoneOCE's bench we still believe that you should have a trial first. Please message both blakew447 and I on Discord to organize your trial.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Past Clans
I would like to share the results of Jordyy's trial:

Game 1:
Map: SG1
Jordyy was able to dodge tree's at a high level and had an average at best chest route. He managed to defeat a 3 team, unfortunately all 3 of those people were members of his clan. With all the competition removed from the game it was a free victory for him. Overall he received a 6/10 for this game.

Game 2:
Map: SG3
Unfortunately Jordyy made a rude comment and said who would do a trial on this map, this shows he clearly has no taste in maps and doesn't respect his superiors decisions. He did make up for this by correctly identifying which tunnel was the correct one to use to go to the village, but he missed a tier 2 on his fist clear. Because I did /kill in pregame this was a pretty free game so it was difficult to assess his PvP abilities. Overall he received a 3/10 for this game.

Intermission between Games 2 and 3:
Hub.
Jordyy did not correctly identify which block Jodimo broke in the hub a few days prior on his first attempt, thankfully he managed to find it the second time around. Overall he received a 5/10 for this section of the trial.

Game 3:
Jordyy lagged out at the start of the game. This shows a lack of commitment to getting a better PC/internet for clan activities. Overall he received a 0/10 for this game.

Game 4:
Map: SG2
Jordyy showed an excellent ability to subtly backstab his teammates without upsetting them, while also setting his teammate up for a free win by getting the last enemy low. This is the essence of what our clan is about and was a perfect finish to his trial. Overall Jordyy received a 10/10 for this game.

With a combined score of 24/40, Jordyy has just managed to squeak into the clan. Welcome to Phone Jordyy

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to share the results of Jordyy's trial:

Game 1:
Map: SG1
Jordyy was able to dodge tree's at a high level and had an average at best chest route. He managed to defeat a 3 team, unfortunately all 3 of those people were members of his clan. With all the competition removed from the game it was a free victory for him. Overall he received a 6/10 for this game.

Game 2:
Unfortunately Jordyy made a rude comment and said who would do a trial on this map, this shows he clearly has no taste in maps and doesn't respect his superiors decisions. He did make up for this by correctly identifying which tunnel was the correct one to use to go to the village, but he missed a tier 2 on his fist clear. Because I did /kill in pregame this was a pretty free game so it was difficult to assess his PvP abilities. Overall he received a 3/10 for this game.

Intermission between Games 2 and 3:
Hub.
Jordyy did not correctly identify which block Jodimo broke in the hub a few days prior on his first attempt, thankfully he managed to find it the second time around. Overall he received a 5/10 for this section of the trial.

Game 3:
Jordyy lagged out at the start of the game. This shows a lack of commitment to getting a better PC/internet for clan activities. Overall he received a 0/10 for this game.

Game 4:
Map: SG2
Jordyy showed an excellent ability to subtly backstab his teammates without upsetting them, while also setting his teammate up for a free win by getting the last enemy low. This is the essence of what our clan is about and was a perfect finish to his trial. Overall Jordyy received a 10/10 for this game.

With a combined score of 24/40, Jordyy has just managed to squeak into the clan. Welcome to Phone Jordyy
Incredibly well written blakew447,

Although he has many flaws, Jordyy's assistance on the clans bench will be heavily appreciated during clan battles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci