• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85: Revamped

Do you like the changes made to Zone 85?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JdShotYT

Tribute
Reaction score
This very cool but is very similar to what zone 85 Might be retouched more

JustJayyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Not too sure on how I feel about the new layouts, it looks a lot more simple than what's on the server right now which takes some of the beauty from the map, but also looks A LOT better for PvP, such as the lilypads.

Anyways, good luck getting this added. :)

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the revamp and it made some parts look better, But i feel like you used cobblestone fence and coalblock too much.

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score
I have to say that this map is phenomenal but Zone 85 isn't ready for a revamp its an amazing map don't get me wrong but Zone 85 has been on the server since Summer (above equator) Its a young map but that is a phenomenal map overall

Ps I hope it gets added soon -TridentHexHD

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I have to say that this map is phenomenal but Zone 85 isn't ready for a revamp its an amazing map don't get me wrong but Zone 85 has been on the server since Summer (above equator) Its a young map but that is a phenomenal map overall

Ps I hope it gets added soon -TridentHexHD
I get what you mean, but in my opinion, there is always room for improvement... even on the best of maps.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Love it how you kept the tiering dude, and everything else looks fantastic <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci