• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wyvern's Wake (Revamp)

Excited to see a revamp of Wyvern's Wake?

• Total voters

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map I 1st played and 1st game I had ever won!

Reactions:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The hype is so real right now! Funny how I was just thinking earlier today about how I missed this map so much ;-;

Philly67 Lemonz87 StephanieMarie Tal_Pal my suggestions are as follows.

Keep the "popular" side of the map with the large castle pretty much the same, that part was very well put together but the changes in biome were kind of harsh and the nether biome kinda didn't fit. I'd maybe smooth out the biome/terrain changes and make the builds more details and make the terrain a bit more, navigatable? Maybe that's not the right word.

Anyway, just smooth things out more but stick to the original ideas. Maybe change up the actual topography

Ok yeah hopefully I made some sort of sense.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
don't

change

too

much

please don't try to make it like par 72 was. make it like the original wyvern's wake.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
don't

change

too

much

please don't try to make it like par 72 was. make it like the original wyvern's wake.
Why would we make it like par? It's completely two different build styles, it kinda just needs cleaning up a bit, considering it was built I would say end of 1.4-begining of 1.5(none of us, including Philly67) can't remember when it was first released so.

I don't think we plan to add too much to it, making sure it doesn't cause a lot of people lag. One thing we noticed that one of the biggest trees on it made even someone who can normally get 900 fps to drop down to under 200.

Just don't worry too much, map is in great hands :D

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Why would we make it like par? It's completely two different build styles, it kinda just needs cleaning up a bit, considering it was built I would say end of 1.4-begining of 1.5(none of us, including Philly67) can't remember when it was first released so.

I don't think we plan to add too much to it, making sure it doesn't cause a lot of people lag. One thing we noticed that one of the biggest trees on it made even someone who can normally get 900 fps to drop down to under 200.

Was initially built over the christmas period of 2012, coming up on three years ago, so naturally there are going to be plenty of items which can be updated, I had planned to help on this but life's taken over, I have little to no free time, the only thing I request is that in the spirit of Discovery works, please no Easter eggs that are accessible to players, The credit's room? Well, Philly knows where that is.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was initially built over the christmas period of 2012, coming up on three years ago, so naturally there are going to be plenty of items which can be updated, I had planned to help on this but life's taken over, I have little to no free time, the only thing I request is that in the spirit of Discovery works, please no Easter eggs that are accessible to players, The credit's room? Well, Philly knows where that is.
Yeah trust me there won't be any easter eggs if I have a say. And yeah Philly showed us where the credit room is. We are keeping that the same. Pretty sure everything is staying where they are, just more or less cleaning it up, making sure it's completely playable and removing the op items(which was literally the first thing I did last night :) ) I will make sure I show Philly everything, and if you want we can always show you what we done before we show everyone.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score

par 72 is a great map don't get me wrong, I just said don't make it like par because both you and lemonz are working on this map and worked on par.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I am glad to hear you guys will be able to revamp the map, however, don't revamp it tooooo much, cause it was amazing before.

Good luck and ily <3

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
My life is now complete, my baby is going to be back, POSSIBLY <3_<3 :eek:o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci