• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World downloads to help you get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Agreed. If you're going to take someone's work, and post it, it's general courtesy that you give credit where credit is due. Thanks, Fox, for pointing this out. :)
lol he's the admin. we're the players.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since you copied it, don't just claim it as your own, give credit to the guy —despite him being banned, sigh...
Agreed. If you're going to take someone's work, and post it, it's general courtesy that you give credit where credit is due. Thanks, Fox, for pointing this out. :)
Little reminder, I answer to chad not users. Please talk to me with the respect i have earned. If you have a problem message me. Do not try to show me up in public thank you.

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
Since you copied it, don't just claim it as your own, give credit to the guy —despite him being banned, sigh...
I would agree with you guys, proper credit should be delivered :p

Little reminder, I answer to chad not users.
You just answered to users..? Also, I would tend to think you should answer to users in the first place. As an administrator of any server, it's standard practice to stay involved and respond with the community that way you're aware of their ideas and opinions.

Please talk to me with the respect i have earned. If you have a problem message me. Do not try to show me up in public thank you.
I think this was uncalled for Dave. I don't know you well enough to judge, but I think they handled the situation maturely. They responded nicely, and were simply saying proper credit was due: and by all means they were right. I think you should talk to them with respect, just as you wish to be "treated with respect". It is only fitting and just.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I would agree with you guys, proper credit should be delivered :p

You just answered to users..? Also, I would tend to think you should answer to users in the first place. As an administrator of any server, it's standard practice to stay involved and respond with the community that way you're aware of their ideas and opinions.

I think this was uncalled for Dave. I don't know you well enough to judge, but I think they handled the situation maturely. They responded nicely, and were simply saying proper credit was due: and by all means they were right. I think you should talk to them with respect, just as you wish to be "treated with respect". It is only fitting and just.
Look, any and all content posted here is automatically up for grabs by any of the staff. That's just how it is. If you want to moan about it, might as well do it on teamspeak or something, instead of simply hiding behind a computer screen and throwing out opinions. That goes for you too, Fox. And anyone else who is challenging the staff's authority here. Granted, I'm not staff myself, but I know enough not to insult Dave.

Reaction score
Look, any and all content posted here is automatically up for grabs by any of the staff. That's just how it is. If you want to moan about it, might as well do it on teamspeak or something, instead of simply hiding behind a computer screen and throwing out opinions. That goes for you too, Fox . And anyone who is trying to undermine the staff's authority here. Granted, I'm not staff, but I know enough not to insult Dave.
They didn't insult him? They just asked him to give credit where credit was due.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
They didn't insult him? They just asked him to give credit where credit was due.
It's an insult to his staff position to bring up something like that. Just drop it, please, before this gets out of hand.
Edit: He edited the original post and gave credit to candyftw anyways. So basically, all argument at this point is null.

KellieBreanne

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is stopping here. I'm locking this thread so it can't be commented on anymore.
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci