• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Creation for MCG Maps!

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
World Creation for MCG Maps!

Hello Tributes,
This thread contains useful commands to help you get started with your MCGamer map, the reason I have recreated Dave ’s previous thread is because World Generation has come so far since he last updated said Thread. You no longer have to download maps, you can just generate them on your servers! :D

You can also visit my other thread here, which explains how to setup a Minecraft Server for Map Making.

Grasslands - This world is a Basic Flatlands Generated world! - 1 Bedrock, 2 Dirt and 1 Grass Layer.

/mvcreate MAP_NAME normal -t flat

Stone Mass - This world is a Stone world that is used when a Map requires Mass Terraforming! - 64 Stone Layers.

/mvcreate MAP_NAME normal -g CleanroomGenerator:64,stone

Void/Space Map - This world is a Void world that is used when a Map requires Minimal Terraforming, or when using Floating Islands, e.g Lobby Games! - Every Layer is Void.

/mvcreate MAP_NAME normal -g CleanroomGenerator:. - Creates an empty 'space' map.

Water World - This world is an infinite world of water and other materials that is used when a Map requires anocean surrounded island, e.g Breeze Island! - Every Layer is Void.

/mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator:3,dirt,44,water

If you’re going to follow the instructions on this thread, please ensure that you use Multiverse and CleanroomGenerator, or the above commands will not work!

If you feel like other world types need adding to this guide, please feel free to PM me on the forums with ideas! :D

Enjoy yourself, no credit needed.

~ Benji​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci