• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why does this keep happening? ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

A12x03e00l

Spectator
Reaction score
So this started this morning. Last night, I was playing perfectly no lag no trouble at all and this has never happened to me in the 2 years of me playing on this server. And today it happened. So I woke up ready to record some SG. I went into a game and everything was okay and I just kept lagging out with this message:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

And here is another example of my lag.

I have never ever came across this type of lagg. What basically happens, is that I am fighting a player and on the players screen my player freezez but on my screen I am running perfectly and I could still see other players perfectly moving. Usually when people freez they lagg out and everything / everyone around they freezez. Any help?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Try restarting your minecraft? If not turn your computer on and off again? I don't really know, I've never had a horrible issue with something like that before :/

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Well if restarting your minecraft didn't work and it doesn't fix itself after a day or two you should check if your Java needs an update, I remember something similar happening to me and I just had to update my Java, if theres no update for Java you can always try reinstalling minecraft

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Sadly, this could be from DDoSers. That's just a possibility though! Don't be too alarmed. My suggestion would be to try to restart your router. If this doesn't work then you may have to contact your provider and request an IP Address change. Please note if you are getting an IP change, MAKE SURE YOU COVER ANY AND ALL WAYS TO GET YOUR IP BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT! This will insure the new IP's safety and if you change the IP before you secure any way of finding it then they could find it within the time you are taking to cover it. Hopefully I was of some help. Have a nice day! :D

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
So this started this morning. Last night, I was playing perfectly no lag no trouble at all and this has never happened to me in the 2 years of me playing on this server. And today it happened. So I woke up ready to record some SG. I went into a game and everything was okay and I just kept lagging out with this message:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

And here is another example of my lag.

I have never ever came across this type of lagg. What basically happens, is that I am fighting a player and on the players screen my player freezez but on my screen I am running perfectly and I could still see other players perfectly moving. Usually when people freez they lag out and everything / everyone around they freezez. Any help?
Reinstallation could help. If you downloaded something and now it doesn't work, I recommend deleting that. But if not, just reinstall.

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
Well , the problem I am having is not like that , so my problem is :
Everyday at morning until evening , my ping is normally at 200ms ( US ) , but at night like 8 pm , my ping is horrible ;-; 700+ ms , Idk why , but I suggest u reinstall minecraft , or get the newest java or something idk xD

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Well , the problem I am having is not like that , so my problem is :
Everyday at morning until evening , my ping is normally at 200ms ( US ) , but at night like 8 pm , my ping is horrible ;-; 700+ ms , Idk why , but I suggest u reinstall minecraft , or get the newest java or something idk xD
Sadly, this could be from DDoSers. That's just a possibility though! Don't be too alarmed. My suggestion would be to try to restart your router. If this doesn't work then you may have to contact your provider and request an IP Address change. Please note if you are getting an IP change, MAKE SURE YOU COVER ANY AND ALL WAYS TO GET YOUR IP BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT! This will insure the new IP's safety and if you change the IP before you secure any way of finding it then they could find it within the time you are taking to cover it. Hopefully I was of some help. Have a nice day! :D
This, sadly, is your problem TryDemonz . I'm almost 90% sure that you have what I like to call, a "Midnight Striker." DDoSers that target players during the night.

A12x03e00l

Spectator
Reaction score
I have found out that the problem is that my internet is being poop.. My upload speed is 0 - 2 -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci