• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Would Like To Have The Survival Server To Come Back?

Would You Like to See the Survival Server Come Back?

• Total voters

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
First off let me say this,
This is not a petition or some attempt to bring back the survival server.

I would just like to know how many people are dying to have the server back like I am. MCSG Survival was the best survival server I had ever been on because the balancing. It was never to OP like most faction servers are.

I'm pretty sure no one checks this section of the forums anymore but I'm still going to make a poll. If you see this vote! I would love to see how many people there are like me. If you have a comment of course leave it. Maybe tell about the greatest moment that you had experienced on the server.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Edit: i cri ere tim: http://gyazo.com/e8c031241aba6cc36330c88ff6ea3ba3

Last edited:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh with you, no. The devs and admins have so many other things that need to be fixed, and this would just take up even more time. They need to work on other things, like clan servers, fixing tiers, adding/removing maps, and I guess ZedChase but even if they fix it no-one will ever play it XD

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh with you, no. The devs and admins have so many other things that need to be fixed, and this would just take up even more time. They need to work on other things, like clan servers, fixing tiers, adding/removing maps, and I guess ZedChase but even if they fix it no-one will ever play it XD
No one would ever play it? I doubt that. The survival server usually had 100+ players on at most times. I'm sure people would love it to come back but I do agree with you that they have to much to work on as it is.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
No one would ever play it? I doubt that. The survival server usually had 100+ players on at most times. I'm sure people would love it to come back but I do agree with you that they have to much to work on as it is.
No, I'm sure tons of people would play the survival server. I said idk why they spend so much time fixing SGC and ZedChase, because even when they reopen them no one will play them.

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
No, I'm sure tons of people would play the survival server. I said idk why they spend so much time fixing SGC and ZedChase, because even when they reopen them no one will play them.
You are so right. Fix things that are the most popular and then after that is done and you have time fix the others.

P.S. Thanks for being one of the only ones to reply

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I really liked it as well, even if I joined after a while it was open, so everyone else was OP. I don't want Factions in it though, what about peaceful survival?

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
I really liked it as well, even if I joined after a while it was open, so everyone else was OP. I don't want Factions in it though, what about peaceful survival?
What would be the point of a peaceful survival though. What it shows that you can get prot 4 full diamond god sword god pick and god bow but what would be the point if you couldn't use it?

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
What would be the point of a peaceful survival though. What it shows that you can get prot 4 full diamond god sword god pick and god bow but what would be the point if you couldn't use it?
Read my feature suggestion. MCG needs some variation from PvP, and when people lost those things, they got mad, and started fights with others. We need a civilized gamemodes, one in which can't get anyone mad.

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
Read my feature suggestion. MCG needs some variation from PvP, and when people lost those things, they got mad, and started fights with others. We need a civilized gamemodes, one in which can't get anyone mad.
The Survival Server had opened twice correct? I remember the first time it was perfectly fine. Then it was reset and then the drama started to begin. Now the way we could limit those people from being on the server is not to give any second chances. At first proof of any arguing in chat and causing drama they should be warned once in game, then if it still escalates they should be banned. Now I know some of the drama also was because of people that had more power would be able to do things that normal players couldn't which would let them survive while some normal player could not, not mentioning any names. But if MCSG would give the community one more chance at the Survival Server I believe that differences could be settled nicely and it would lead to one of the best servers I have ever played on to be online again.

Extra Notice: Now one of the reasons that the server was not to OP was because you couldn't pay to win. But if they put the server back online, MCSG could make a ton of money off of things that would give you benefits but not be too beneficial to being OP. I remember multiple people buying donor just for the survival server so they could receive the kits that went along with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci