• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where are the QQ contest maps

Reaction score
You can find the QQ contest maps by going to the Accepted Maps forum, and look for the Quarter Quell maps, and you should find them. Though, I don't exactly know if they will actually be on the servers. I mean, a Map Update did come out a little bit after the QQ results, but I do not know.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
You can find the QQ contest maps by going to the Accepted Maps forum, and look for the Quarter Quell maps, and you should find them. Though, I don't exactly know if they will actually be on the servers. I mean, a Map Update did come out a little bit after the QQ results, but I do not know.
I think he is asking why they aren't added to the game yet?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a person I knew got VIP for making one of those accepted QQ maps, but why, if they haven't been added yet xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a good question, I don't know myself. I'll bring it up to a Sr. Mod and see what is known about it because I highly doubt it was just forgotten about.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I completely forgot about it...

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Yea we at Helix asked this many times, but I don't think they want to put effort into adding maps that have been accepted yet not added to the servers. Its all very strange in my opinion.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I brought this up to a member of the administration not too long ago as I did notice it myself as well that they weren't actually added yet. I cannot promise anything yet and definitely cannot give an ETA on when they would be playable on the servers, but I can ask again to see if there is any progress if it would help you guys.

UPDATE: It has been forwarded to the desk of our in-game Developers to look into it further.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I brought this up to a member of the administration not too long ago as I did notice it myself as well that they weren't actually added yet. I cannot promise anything yet and definitely cannot give an ETA on when they would be playable on the servers, but I can ask again to see if there is any progress if it would help you guys.

UPDATE: It has been forwarded to the desk of our in-game Developers to look into it further.
Cool beans, so QA;TL?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci