• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats Your Cs:GO rank

notOGLad

Experienced
Reaction score
That's actually completely false xD, EU and NA comparisons that people make are wrong.

As for the thread, I am a globe
it was sarcasm but like dat dosnt come off very wlell over intrnet so ya sory but i am globl elit too but soo bad

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
it was sarcasm but like dat dosnt come off very wlell over intrnet so ya sory but i am globl elit too but soo bad
Ye, I should've been able to tell with the large comparison, but it generally irks me when people say that. I apologize ;P

notOGLad

Experienced
Reaction score
Ye, I should've been able to tell with the large comparison, but it generally irks me when people say that. I apologize ;P
yeh cuz like im NA so this might be biased but i dont think its that big of a difference from like NA DMG to EU DMG, obv eu is better but maybe only by a difference of a rank or mayB 2 at most

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
mge rn thats soon to change tho lol in the bad way

Thriller

Survivor
Reaction score
almost dmg (I had a 7 winstreak and after that I got banned because I random shot with the scout and the bullet goes straight trought the head ;c

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
everybody in na, - your rank by 2 as that is probably your rank compared to other regions. kthxbai

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
My rank was Gold Nova 1, but then I deranked all the way to Silver Elite ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci