• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What PC should I get?

Hiperdino

Experienced
Reaction score
Here's a PC Part Picker That I created For you, runs most games at 60fps Ultra.
You can exchange the card if you would rather have different setttings. (GTX960/R9 380)
And you can change out the processor for 4690k instead of the 6660k
16GB Ram really isn't needed, and 2TB Hard drive should be solid for everything, add an SSD if you would like!
This is a build i would buy and you can change case for other cases just personal preference for me.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3XTXK8
NO OS SO I RECOMMEND YOU TO GET IT ON TO A BOOTABLE USB DRIVE TO SAVE 100$
Omg it is really nice of you that you created that, thank you very much and I'll definetly look into it :)

Zyrtek

Spectator
Reaction score
Omg it is really nice of you that you created that, thank you very much and I'll definetly look into it :)
No Problem :D Very Nice PC That I Will Be Building This Year For Streaming, I can't wait!

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
I would recommend building your own PC because you get to choose everything that goes into it.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I know people would advise you otherwise... but I recently purchased an Alienware 15 R2 laptop and it is amazing. I cannot tell you the limits of what this laptop can do because there are none. Coming equipped with 980M Nvidia GTX and the other necessities to be great, this beast sure packs a punch.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should get another Mac, since it lasted you five years it was a good investment. Many of the Apple computers out now are just as capable for Minecraft gaming as some of the better gaming PCs. Just my personal opinion, as I am a Mac owner! :)

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Buy all the computer parts and get someone to build it for you.

I recommend between 8-16GBs of RAM, an Intel i5 Processor (6600k is a good one), and a nVidia GPU either from the 700 or 900 series!

Hiperdino

Experienced
Reaction score
You should get another Mac, since it lasted you five years it was a good investment. Many of the Apple computers out now are just as capable for Minecraft gaming as some of the better gaming PCs. Just my personal opinion, as I am a Mac owner! :)
I would, but there is a lot of games that I would like to play that Mac doesn't support :c Thanks for the help anyhow :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci