• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome iTz_AndrewYT to MCSG Fourms!!

iTz_AndrewYT

iTzAndrewww_ (current IGN)
Reaction score
================================================================================
yo.. im Andrew XD XD. i mcsg alot. i play Survival Games on MCSG, of course. im that kid whos really good at pvp, the randys call me a major hacker. subscribe or ima eat you for dinner.
================================================================================

Last edited by a moderator:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
did you really tag huahwi and creeperfarts to try and get more views on your welcome thread? ahaha

welcome to the forums! :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me or anyone else that offers their help :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and all! Just remember not to make threads specifically about advertising your YouTube channel considering those tend to be locked since we don't allow that. This one will obviously stay open because it's your introduction but be more discussion based in the future :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me or any other staff member.
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Have a nice day on the MCGamer Network! :)

Reaction score
Welcome on the forums ! But please, do not advertise your YouTube channel :)
If you want to advertise a video that you just uploaded, please post it in the Media section !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci