• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We Want Wyvern's Wake Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratchetnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
Hai there fellow Survival Games players ,

I am here today to try and re-add one of the greatest maps of all times , Wyvern's Wake.
If you've never heard about it or played it , you're probably not a long time player like I am , I played right after the V2 of MCSG (not MCGamer) got launched.
It was a great time and we had a blast playing it.
I still do enjoy it but there are some maps that are missing , and some other features like NO HACKERS!
But all and well I just wanted to say if you can re-discuss bringing back Wyvern's Wake , even for like a week or a month it will be amazing if you could.

Well I hope this did something , if not then that makes me cry but it won't make me die.

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai there fellow Survival Games players ,

I am here today to try and re-add one of the greatest maps of all times , Wyvern's Wake.
If you've never heard about it or played it , you're probably not a long time player like I am , I played right after the V2 of MCSG (not MCGamer) got launched.
It was a great time and we had a blast playing it.
I still do enjoy it but there are some maps that are missing , and some other features like NO HACKERS!
But all and well I just wanted to say if you can re-discuss bringing back Wyvern's Wake , even for like a week or a month it will be amazing if you could.

Well I hope this did something , if not then that makes me cry but it won't make me die.
please bring back wyvern's wake but take out all the OP items:) it was a great communtiy map which everyone enjoyed.

ratchetnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
Trust me, i remember the enchanting bottles and the diamond sword. It was a nicely detailed map but it wasnt fun at all.
It was if you actually had a feel for it , you just play , you don't look at the map itself.

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
It was if you actually had a feel for it , you just play , you don't look at the map itself.
"Trust me, i remember the enchanting bottles and the diamond sword. It was a nicely detailed app but it wasnt fun at all."
NICELY DETAILED.

ratchetnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
"Trust me, i remember the enchanting bottles and the diamond sword. It was a nicely detailed app but it wasnt fun at all."
NICELY DETAILED.
So? I can also say Demon's Breeze is a nicely detailed map but that doesn't say I actually look at the map does it?

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
So? I can also say Demon's Breeze is a nicely detailed map but that doesn't say I actually look at the map does it?
Fine. Massive tree. Enchanting table. Massive castle with 2 double tier two's in it. Dragon's in the air. a troll sort of thing in the sandy biome. Little watch tower at the sandy biome. Massive mushrooms everywhere. I can carry on if you want :}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci