• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We all want the old MCSG!!!!

UltraSwift

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for reading this post. first lets get riggghtt into the news....
Let my introduce my self, my name is Aaron/UltraSwift. I have been playing mcsg for over 2 years now and it has been a blast.. I have been losing friends and getting new ones like JynxHD,ExoticRealm,SeriouslyToxic,FishBlix,ItsTrevor,ect I cant name them all... anyway mcsg (Lol I almost put MCSGO xDD) is dieing because the new maps and features nobody likes. I have to admit some are great! some just stink, a lot of the staff are disrespectful and some are great and helpful! a lot of the old staff were the best though. I have moved to csgo intill mcsg fixes thier problems. mcsg has so many bugs they have to fix so many bugs listed down below the text
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/my-issues-with-mcsg-make-mcsg-great-again.228040/
and If you just think is just a few people saying this.. think again!!

and a lot more! just look up "A message to mcsg" on youtube

Thanks for reading my fourm and have a great day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci