• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltage (WINNERS OF LB EASY)

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Speaking of wine

"I like my wine like I like my women...12 years old and locked in my basement" - Jordyy
hmm, I have not heard this directly from the man himself, but it does sound like something he would say! he does like them young

Asx

Survivor
Reaction score
hmm, I have not heard this directly from the man himself, but it does sound like something he would say! he does like them young
We should launch an inquiry into his restraining order? I wonder if him playing MCGamer or Minecraft for that matter is breaching his terms of conditions?

6block

Gold
Reaction score
We should launch an inquiry into his restraining order? I wonder if him playing MCGamer or Minecraft for that matter is breaching his terms of conditions?
Ah yes I will contact the Nelson Police Department immediately, do you have any more information we can disclose privately for the case?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty hypocritical that you can't post a loss when it was that close, yet hounded mine and M1NOT4UR's DM's to post a 5-1 loss which we did. Also we didn't disband clearly

Asx

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty hypocritical that you can't post a loss when it was that close, yet hounded mine and M1NOT4UR's DM's to post a 5-1 loss which we did. Also we didn't disband clearly
IKR. While they are not obliged to post the loss, after attacking you for not posting the loss it's rather hypocritical and immature and just shows how much of sore losers they truly are. All of them individually are funny people but collectively their egos are massive and a loss for them is just something they can't accept. I don't care if they don't post the loss, but putting on your thread that you won (EVEN AS A JOKE) just isn't even funny or triggering it's just hypocritical and embarassing for all of you. I know for a fact if/when we rematch on MCSG Maker we will post the result regardless of the score or the outcome, pity the same thing can't be said about this clan.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
IKR. While they are not obliged to post the loss, after attacking you for not posting the loss it's rather hypocritical and immature and just shows how much of sore losers they truly are. All of them individually are funny people but collectively their egos are massive and a loss for them is just something they can't accept. I don't care if they don't post the loss, but putting on your thread that you won (EVEN AS A JOKE) just isn't even funny or triggering it's just hypocritical and embarassing for all of you. I know for a fact if/when we rematch on MCSG Maker we will post the result regardless of the score or the outcome, pity the same thing can't be said about this clan.
look mate, not everyone can accept loss as well as you. i understand how you’re feeling, but someone like brian/pidove is quite mentally challenged, and i see it as rather ill mannered of you to continually harass someone to post a loss, considering how mentally unstable he is. quite absurd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci